baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

??? What's the third film? So far we have IM3 and MOS, right? "More than two" means... more than two, not two.

Yes, I agree. So far we had only two +50 mln OD (MOS+IM3) and so the answer should be "NO" until an another movie has a +50mln OD

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

But NO is the correct answer (so far).

EDIT: Ah, I see. Thanks. Yeah, I think Baumer forgot that he asked "more than" 2 (so did I, hah).

In that case, I still feel confident in my answer. :)

Edited by ShawnMR

Is there any movie with a shot at 50M+ OD? 

I don't think it will happen, but I think Despicable Me 2 has a slight chance since it is a well liked sequel and it probably will have midnight showings. On the flip side though, it is opening on a holiday which means business is spread out over a longer weekend, and it has Lone Ranger to compete with. Even though LR is bound to make less, it is still aiming for that same family audience so it is still a factor.

With that said, no, I don't think anything else will open to 50m+. :)

EDIT: Ah, I see. Thanks. Yeah, I think Baumer forgot that he asked "more than" 2 (so did I, hah).

In that case, I still feel confident in my answer. :)

Yep, good catch by Tele. As Baumer wants to follow his rules to the max. He wrote more then 2 so unless something else breaks out we get points. :D

• Like 1

??? What's the third film? So far we have IM3 and MOS, right? "More than two" means... more than two, not two.

I swear I have mental lapses lately...not kidding either.  Too much on the go and its frying my brain.

• Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Is there any movie with a shot at 50M+ OD? 

DM2 is really the only thing I can see having a glimmer of hope at doing that, but that's about as small of a chance as I can imagine. I'd say that question is virtually locked as being "no".

DM2 is really the only thing I can see having a glimmer of hope at doing that, but that's about as small of a chance as I can imagine. I'd say that question is virtually locked as being "no".

Considering it opens on Wednesday, I doubt it'll have a shot at scoring 50M there.

• Like 2