baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Baumer, can you make more bonus question that result in negative points (but make them more like -20,000) that way I might have a chance at getting in the top 10 :ph34r:;)

Like, seriously?There have been 2 questions as of now and no one won anyone. Everyone lost them. You have a higher chance to be hit by thunder, then by a truck and then run over by a horse in less than one second than winning Baumer's bonuses.

• Like 1

Baumer, can you do one more bonus round that results in negative points for everyone but me?For example:A- Is LAWRENCE OF ARABIA the greatest film ever made?B- Did you follow box-office data before TITANIC?C- Are you vegetarian?D- Is your online avatar named "Telemachos"?35,000 if you get them all right, -25,000 if any are wrong.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 5

Baumer, can you do one more bonus round that results in negative points for everyone but me?For example:A- Is LAWRENCE OF ARABIA the greatest film ever made?B- Did you follow box-office data before TITANIC?C- Are you vegetarian?D- Is your online avatar named "Telemachos"?35,000 if you get them all right, -25,000 if any are wrong.

Somehow you'd still manage to lose this.

• Like 3

Technically, no one would get this wrong. #1 is opinion vs. fact (unless YOU are scoring it :P ), and even if the answers to B,C and D are NO, that is still correct from everyone's perspective. 

Or i could just give Tele 30k in bonus points for helping me with the book. :)Btw...cool little tidbit...michael jai white followed me on twitter today. Not sure why yet lol

• Like 1

Or i could just give Tele 30k in bonus points for helping me with the book. :)Btw...cool little tidbit...michael jai white followed me on twitter today. Not sure why yet lol

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold it. What did Telemachos do? 

I would've helped you, too.. Not with the book since I suck at these kind of things, but I could've made you some sandwiches while you were working. ANYTHING FOR BONUS POINTS. Well, not anything... but still, a lot.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1