baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

My normal points won't even cancel that out? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

What normal points?  Remember, if you get the bonus wrong, you get negative points.  Period.  :)

And btw...those pics are from Less Than Zero.  I know Tele knows the movie.  It's frikkin brilliant.  If anyone hasn't seen it, just find it.  RDJ should have won an oscar for that performance.  And here's some pics of James Spader then to now....too funny.

And btw...those pics are from Less Than Zero. I know Tele knows the movie. It's frikkin brilliant. If anyone hasn't seen it, just find it. RDJ should have won an oscar for that performance. And here's some pics of James Spader then to now....too funny.

It is a great movie. I absolutely love it. RDJ was a talented young actor.
  • Like 2

James Spader is a drug dealer, a really big one and he is boyhood friends with RDJ but when it comes to money owed, he makes him do so really heinous things.  

Just for the record everyone. This will be the last week of the game where there will be a big bonus 4 question. And I'm going to make it very enticing. It will be worth a lot, and it will not involve a cinemascore.

Posted Image

I don't trust you. Just look at that face, it screams trolling and underlying evilness.

Abstain in advance :P

• Like 4

Hahahah!!!

But you haven't seen the questions yet.

Actually I haven't made them up yet, I don't even know what's opening this week.  LOL

Consider it a SOTM on steroids question.

Smurfs opens on Wednesday and 2 Guns opens Friday.

I can already see the question: If Smurs opens on Wednseday to less than 10% of it's budget, calculate the opening day, opening weekend and total of Interstellar and prove why Avatar 2 is only a myth.

• Like 2

Could I get some kinds of bonus if I said that I love you too B? Pretty please :D

You dont need a bonus.

I on the other hand need to be given the option  of a single 'double or nothing' question for all of my points in the game so far.

It I get that correct I may be able to push for top 5

• Like 1

You dont need a bonus.I on the other hand need to be given the option of a single 'double or nothing' question for all of my points in the game so far.It I get that correct I may be able to push for top 5

But I wanna rank first. Third place sucks :P

Maybe we can ask Baumer to sneak a Snowpiercer themed question into this weeks' round. 

Or even have a Snowpiercer SOTM.

By integers of 500k how many admissions will Snowpiercer get in KOrea by the end of the game.

Correct answers win 500,000,000 points. 

• Like 3