baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

2009 had nowhere near the piints available.And Stingray...i jyst fell in love with you. At least we don't keep our people behind a walle with machine guns. Who Am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth.

• Like 1

Speaking of biases my IM3 bias killed me in multiple ways, luckily for the weeklies I only let my bias influence a couple questions. Biases are killed in this game and I'm really starting to worry about a few films. Everyone's fucked for OW questions though, so at least we're all in this together :wub: Great now I want to watch HSM.

Why are we all fucked? Did I miss something?

I'm brand new to the game, but it cracks me up how quickly people wanna throw in the towel! It's been two weeks. Doesn't this game go on for five months? :lol:

Welcome to the fuckin party. When numbers come out, well then everybody loses their mind!!
  • Like 2

For top 7 OW questions we are. Both star trek and hangover 3 moved to a Thursday opening.

Thursday counts as part of the weekend gross though. Baumer said somewhere on first post that if a movie moves to an earlier date, it's gross from Thursday to Sunday will count as the weekend gross. Most people already have Star Trek as second highest weekend and this gives it an extra day to get there. We are probably screwed with hangover though...

Thursday counts as part of the weekend gross though. Baumer said somewhere on first post that if a movie moves to an earlier date, it's gross from Thursday to Sunday will count as the weekend gross. Most people already have Star Trek as second highest weekend and this gives it an extra day to get there. We are probably screwed with hangover though...

I don't remember him saying that actually.

I dont think i said that Cedar. I just meant early numbers would count....like Thurs sneaks....not if it moves.

Thought you said Thursday numbers will count as OW...

Tell me what films will finish with the 7 best opening weekends domestically. Opening weekends will include any films gross that starts at midnight on Thursday (so this can include a Thursday opening if applicable) and culminates with the Sunday gross. One caveat to this is that if a film changes it's release date, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. So for example, if Iron Man 3 suddenly decides that it wants to open on a Wednesday, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. There will be no exceptions to this.Thursday opening is applicable here.

• Like 3

Thank you Ed. I dont remember all the rules.That makes sense....it was made that way to protect us from these kinds of situations.

Yes it is, but it will change the order of films due to the gross being increased.

Not necessarily. It'll just decrease friday if anything. If we had to predict highest OD/Fri, then it'd be a real game changer.