riczhang

Riczhang Reviews Year 7 (Caesar Reigns Supreme)

With a gross of 217.6 Million

HM. 

Chris Sanders's The Blue Belt 

With a gross of 241.1 Million

HM. 

Rob Marshall's South Pacific 

With a gross of 304.4 Million

Sam Mendes's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime 

With a gross of 623.4 Million

Joss Whedon's Celluloid Heroes 

• Like 1

There definitely were parts I didn't understand and it was a bit weird at first but it got better. I did enjoy it a lot. 

Consider it a trial run then for a later outing that will actually be completely about 2.0 references and participants. It would have taken far too much work to get this film fully optimized for 2.0 settings and it really was the only film I had that could quickly fill that scheduling hole in November.

Already have you casted. :ph34r:

• Like 3

CH2 is my most anticipated CAYOM film, if only to see how I get worked in. :D

That's going to be difficult since the username Spaghetti just begs for something bizarre. Luckily I have 5-6 game years to figure it all out. The only players I have locked into character/casting are riczhang and Blank. Have an idea for Alpha.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

That's going to be difficult since the username Spaghetti just begs for something bizarre. Luckily I have 5-6 game years to figure it all out.

The only players I have locked into character/casting are riczhang and Blank. Have an idea for Alpha.

Posted Image

I now have a superstition to figure out what that idea is.

Edited by Victorious Iron Alpha
  • Like 1

Most interesting about Ch2 will be to see if anyone's going to win an Oscar for voice performance. I can already see everyone voting for the one who is voicing them.

I assume you're Caucasian Alpha, but I want to be sure so the casting is accurate.

And yeah, I suspect people will be fighting over which person to nominate.

Edited by 4815162342

I assume you're Caucasian Alpha, but I want to be sure so the casting is accurate.

And yeah, I suspect people will be fighting over which person to nominate.

Yep.

Also send me a PM so I know what your "idea" is for my role.

Edited by Victorious Iron Alpha

Well here's riczhang's list so far.11. Heavy Rain12. Top Gear Adventures: Our Nam13. The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe14. Amulet15. Call Of Duty: Eye Of The Storm16. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime17. Justice League18. Hollywood19. Spark 2: Ignition20. Celluloid Heroes21. The Wanders22. LucIId23. White Cargo24. Frindle25. Seeing Her

These are certainly in the top 10:Risk ManagementRise & Fall of Julius CaesarLe Plaisir FauxThe Rich & FamousThree Month FuneralInnocenseChuck Norris and Liam NeesonMiserable FansThe last two are wild cards, IMO.

• Like 1