A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

6 minutes ago, Black Hawk said:

I think the only way to see what you're seeing (without creating an account etc) is if you post a screen shot. Otherwise it's just asking to login.

Edited by JennaJ

2 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

It could be that the international trailer and domestic trailer come out at the same time. I assume it's Sony that's feeding the trailers to Sony China, so it's not like they have no control over this.

I hope we get confirmation one way or another. People got really upset the last time we were supposed to get a trailer and didn't. I'd prefer being in limbo to having a wrong time.

That's always what happens but yeah. That link from @Black Hawk is China's leading movie site posting on Weibo that the trailer will come out at that time...which makes me think we could be getting the trailer/s today even. And the Chinese-subtitled version comes at that time.

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E6%98%9F%E9%99%85%E4%B9%98%E5%AE%A2

v9X1Xvo.png

oaeohT6.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, antovolk said:

That's always what happens but yeah. That link from @Black Hawk is China's leading movie site posting on Weibo that the trailer will come out at that time...which makes me think we could be getting the trailer/s today even. And the Chinese-subtitled version comes at that time.

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E6%98%9F%E9%99%85%E4%B9%98%E5%AE%A2

v9X1Xvo.png

oaeohT6.png

Man I love Google translate.

Thanks for the screen shot! Glad to hear it's a reliable source.

1 hour ago, IndyRex said:

If I were Sony, I would officially release the US trailer today, to prevent any risk of leaked trailers by chinese or whoever.

Yeah, Sony!! Hear that??

I don't want to get my hopes up it is coming today.  I expect it Thursday, and anything earlier would be better..... but I really am trying not to get my hopes up!

And Pratt is such a tease in that video -- look at his smirk!

• Like 2

Eh, the only thing I really believe right now it that it's gonna be attached to Mag7 and thus be released sometime before that movie opens on Thursday.

With all due respect to Chinese sources, of course.

If you don't want to be disappointed, best not pin too much hope on something you can't 100% trust.

4 minutes ago, IndyRex said:

So the first so awaited trailer is going to be released from the chinese site and when all US people are sleeping?

Coronation of a brilliant marketing campaign...

Unless they reveal the trailer at a random time today

They could always release both domestic and international/chinese versions at the same time.

Sony's shown some incompetence before, but it would take it to the next level if after all this time they drop the ball and have it first come out with Chinese subtitles via some foreign source.

I think they'll either release it simultaniously or the Chinese release will move (assuming they don't suddenly release it domestically today).

Edited by JennaJ

1 minute ago, JennaJ said:

They could always release both domestic and international/chinese versions at the same time.

Sony's shown some incompetence before, but it would take it to the next level if after all this time they drop the ball and have it first come out with Chinese subtitles via some foreign source.

I think they'll either release it simultaniously or the Chinese release will move (assuming they don't suddenly release it domestically today).

Still, it would get released at a very odd time.