A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

15 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

It's probably Pratt in the nude since the MPAA would never allow female nudity in a PG-13 movie.

my understanding is it depends on whether the nudity is both 'brief' and not during sex.  (In other words a brief glance at someone getting out of bed or walking out of the shower is different than a brief glance of nude people having sex.) However, I have no reason to think it is more than we expect.

This is someone working on the score with Newman:

Edited by trifle

I just have to say : WOW

I didn't know the very existence of this movie and then I saw a trailer in my theater just before watching Doctor Strange and I was astounded : I loved it, I was fascinated and wanted to know more, and Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence as main actors??? I MUST WATCH THIS :o

• Like 5

Jen presented an award to Jodie Foster at  British Academy Britannia Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles tonight.  I guess it isn't really Passengers promotion, but they seem to be taking their own sweet time starting that.

Cv6NQi2WcAArLlV.jpg

Cv6wjIXVYAA0dQB.jpg:large

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

Just now, A District 3 Engineer said:

CJ-4DX-Logo.jpg

Quote:

"The 4DX auditorium features motion seats and special effects including wind, fog, mist/rain, scents and more that perfectly synch to the on-screen action."

It's shit. I hate it. It ruined Mockingjay 1 for me. Thank God I'm a smoker and I could use my pack of cigarrettes to protect myself from the foul smells. The girl next to me offered to buy them.

• Like 2