The Creator

4.4 "A Path to Discovery"

Huzzah,

I now plan to recognise the acomplishments of my fellow players at every opportunity from now on.

Even If Creator wouldn't give you that immunity, I still wouldn't put you on the top half of the list after that.

The Challenge - Information Week 4

"The Gold Seekers" won this week. This means they get to choose who will be going into The Challenge by ranking all eligible members (those being everyone except for the two unidentified legends). The price for immunity has gone up to +4 points this week.

However, one of the Legends got a strike this week. This means his fate this week will lie in "The Gold Seekers" hands. They will be PMed a set of instructions concerning that one unidentified legend...and the game changing will begin.

In the meantime, everyone decide here or by PM asap if you'll be willing to buy immunity. I'll tell you if you can afford any.

Another thing.

There will be a second Challenge this week. The first will be the traditional Challenge in which one player is eliminated. However, this second Challenge concerns only the members of "The Gold Seekers" and "The Destroyers of Evil." Because the Seekers won this week, they get first picks at the unidentified legend, who possesses a special gift that will eventually help out their team. But "The Destroyers" came in a close second and they won last week but were never given the same opportunity. So now, both teams are up to grab that Legend and assimilate the strong player onto their team. How will this work? "The Gold Seekers" (ChFloppit and Jay Salahi) will send one of their players up against one of "The Destroyers" (Spaghetti and Chasmmi). The higher scorer will unlock the unidentified legend and assimilate him onto their team.

Chasmmmmmmmi...

my bad dude. I figured you'd see the white text in that earlier post of mine, but I guess it was pretty well hidden. Sportsmanship is nice, though, and since I feel like a dick, I'll give you +1 point for sportsmanship. But you still have to purchase immunity to avoid the Challenge this week. But don't worry; you can afford it.

Team

Player

The Destroyers of Evil

Chasmmi

+22

+40

Spaghetti

+18

The Gold Seekers

ChFloppit

+17

+27

Jay Salahi

+10

The Shadowkillers

Acsc1312

+4

+23

CEDAR

+13

Riczhang

+6

The Earth Shakers

24Lost

+8

+14

DoctorWho

+1

SchumacherFTW

+5

The Equation Sensation

+4

+9

Jim Shorts

+5

The Imperials

Fakhir

+2

+6

JohnnY

+4

Updated as of Game 4

Challenge 4.4 - Part I

This is a special Challenge to be held between last week's winners "The Destroyers of Evil" and this week's winners "The Gold Seekers." Each team must select one person from that team to go up in a Special Challenge. The winner of that Challenge will recruit one of the two remaining Legends onto their team...and will thus have the benefit of the prize that is attached to that Legend. So, I need for both of you to submit your pick asap. This is going to be your Challenge.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY AT 10:00 P.M. EASTERN (9:00 P.M. CENTRAL)

1. Predict Pain and Gain's Thursday per theater average

2. Predict The Big Wedding's Thursday percent change from Wednesday

3. Predict 42's Thursday gross as a percentage of its Thursday gross last week (e.g. 1 million would be 50% of 2 million)

THE CHALLENGE 4.4 - Part II

The two players going into The Challenge are...

FAKHIR! and

Jim Shorts!

Immunities were necessary and taken for the following players: 24Lost, JohnnY, SchumacherFTW, and Spaghetti. Anyone else who purchased had no points taken because there was no necessity for their immunities.

So your Challenge guys:

DEADLINE: FRIDAY MAY 3 AT 8:00 P.M. EASTERN (7:00 P.M. CENTRAL)

1. Predict Pain and Gain's Friday gross

2. Predict Oblivion's Friday per theater average

3. Predict 42's Friday percent increase from Thursday

You will probably also want to go ahead and answer the Iron Man Special questions as you will not know if you're eliminated until Monday.

The results of this week's first Challenge are in. "The Destroyers of Evil" submitted Spaghetti as its representative in the Challenge to resurrect the unknown Legend. Meanwhile, this week's champs "The Gold Seekers" sent Jay Salahi in against the pasta freak. Only one could win and bring that legend onto their team. Here are their scores:

"The Destroyers of Evil" - Spaghetti:

83.97%

"The Gold Seekers" - Jay Salahi:

70.03%

And now for the reveal of the unidentified Legend. It is...

A L F R E D

Alfred will now be joining Spaghetti and Chasmmi on "The Destroyers of Evil." They now possess a very valuable key to winning the season. Good luck...to all.