The Creator

4.5 "Iron Man Special"

0.22%! 0.22% that's like 1 arsing dollar away from 100% or something ridiculous.

I'd almost have preferred IM3 to gross about 135M and me get screwed into oblivion than miss 100% by 0.22%...

actually, no... no I'll take 99.78 :)

Fantastically well done by numbers though

Points have been added in. However, I am not yet finished adding points in for Goffe for the past few weeks, if he earned any (which he did).

Also, I still have your Monday bonus to score and points to add for that.

I will have it all updated soon, we will proceed with the usual Challenge (or perhaps it's not so usual). But first to get a look at some of the surprises that were attached to the questions.

Question 1:

DISCOUNT! The winner of this question gets a discount. At any time of his choosing (before the Final Five games) this player may use this special discount to knock off 50% of the price of an immunity for him. For instance, if an immunity costs 10 points, he can use his discount and buy his immunity for only 5 points. Redeemable only once! The winner of this special Discount is...

CHFLOPPIT! Ch, this discount will be placed in your bank account, and you can use it at any time before the Final Five games.

Question 2:

None attached

Question 3:

GAIN! The winner of this question may add +2% to their overall score next week. That player is...

GOFFE!

Question 4:

None attached

Question 5:

GAMBLE! The winner of this question may make a huge gamble here. This player can choose to not purchase any immunities and enter The Challenge against another contestant (or contestants?) this week, and if he loses he will be eliminated. However, if he wins, he will receive a free immunity that he can use at any time prior to the Final Five Championships. The winner of this gamble is...

JOHNNY! Johnny, you must choose now if you will accept this gamble, or decline.

Question 6:

None attached!

Question 7:

DEBT! The winner of this question receives a special opportunity. He can choose to purchase an immunity for another player this week, but that player will then be in his debt, and he can call in on that debt at any moment. The winner of this question and the offer to place someone in his debt is...

CEDAR! CEDAR, you have the opportunity this week to buy an immunity for any player of your choosing, but that player will then be in your debt. He must consent to the purchase, also.

Question 8:

None attached

Question 9:

None attached

Question 10:

GAIN! The winner of this question can add +5% to their lowest score next week. That winner is...

CEDAR! Congrats!

Alfred, Goffe...I have not yet gone over the past few weeks to add in your points from earlier games. I will have those updated along with everyone else's point totals, but for now, I need everyone to confirm if they'll be willing to buy an immunity (or multiple immunities). The price for immunity will be 6 points. Everyone please tell me here or in your PM if you will be willing to buy one or multiple, and points will only be deducted where necessary.

Legend Quarter

All but one Legend have been casted onto teams. DoctorWho sits on "The Earth Shakers", Alfred rests comfortably on "The Destroyers of Evil", and Riczhang, Acsc, and CEDAR join forces on "The Shadowkillers." Now, Goffe is the last legend to be cast this season. He will be a powerful asset, and the team he is going to be added to is...

THE EQUATION SENSATION! - The team won this week and posted a stunning, record breaking team score. It's fair that they get to assimilate such a great player as Goffe onto their team.

Now, this means all but one of the teams have a Legend (one team has 3) to help prepare them for the next exciting stage of the season. The stage is being set, and soon all hell will break loose.

Now, this means all but one of the teams have a Legend (one team has 3) to help prepare them for the next exciting stage of the season. The stage is being set, and soon all hell will break loose.

Oh, I wonder which team is that >.>... I don't think we have too much time left like this.

Iron Man 3 Special Monday Bonus Round

The results are in. 14 of you answered this special bonus question. Below are the rankings for the question.

14th place.

SchumacherFTW!

13th place:

Acsc1312!

12th place:

Spaghetti!

11th place:

4815162342!

10th place:

ChD!

9th place:

Chasmmi!

8th place:

Riczhang!

7th place:

Jim Shorts!

6th place:

CEDAR!

5th place:

Goffe!

+1 point

4th place:

Jay Salahi!

+2 points!

3rd place:

JohnnY! +3 points

2nd place:

24Lost!

+4 points

1st place:

Alfred!

+5 points

Congratulations!

The Challenge - Iron Man Special

JohnnY accepted his special Gamble prize, which means he will be enterring The Challenge this week. If he wins, he wins a free immunity to be used at the time of his choosing. If he loses, he will be eliminated. Who will he be competing against? Well, each of the following players purchased an immunity for 6 points: Chasmmi, CEDAR, Spaghetti, ChD, Riczhang, and Acsc1312. Anyone else who opted to buy one will not have points deducted because the next player that did not purchase an immunity was...

JAY SALAHI!

An odd twist of fate, given that this player could afford immunity. He decided not to purchase one. Ironically, both players could have abstained from The Challenge this week, but perhaps they made smart decisions to save their points, and also to gain potential points/immunities. So now it will be a J war, and here is their Challenge:

1. Predict Iron Man 3's Friday gross

2. Predict Pain and Gain's Friday per theater average

3. Predict Oblivion's Friday percent increase

DEADLINE: FRIDAY AT 8:00 P.M. EASTERN (7:00 P.M. CENTRAL)

H O W E V E R - If you guys can respond even sooner than this, like by 2:00 A.M. tomorrow morning, we will do this Challenge instead.

1. Predict Iron Man 3's Thursday gross

2. Predict Pain and Gain's Thursday per theater average

3. Predict Oblivion's Thursday percent change from Wednesday

DEADLINE: FRIDAY AT 2:00 A.M. EASTERN (1:00 A.M. CENTRAl)***

***I would much prefer if you guys could do this Challenge instead, and if you do, the results will be able to be posted before Monday for once! It would save time, but if you guys cannot get to this Challenge, then go ahead and do the Friday one instead. Please try to do the second one though. Thank you!