Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

If it didn't rain 300 days of the year, I'd love it. (Lived in Portland for a few years...)

That's the annoying thing. Last year it was fucking rain and 50 for the 4th of July! I was this close to packing my bag and moving right then and there.

Edited by Biggestgeekever
  • Like 1

Fuck it, Firebird, Telemachos, Dex, Rich, will bring Sam too... We can all get a decent 5 room loft and split the costs of living! Come to NYC fellas!

Fuck it, Firebird, Telemachos, Dex, Rich, will bring Sam too... We can all get a decent 5 room loft and split the costs of living! Come to NYC fellas!

Thank you, but no thank you  :D  :P

I can try to approximate, but we don't really get in depth audience age splits so its much harder to do so than 2D/3D breakdowns.  I'll see what I can do and I'll post my findings though.

Thanks, Shrek 2, SM1, TA and even IM3 to an extent are hurt. These movies had giant Saturdays, clearly enjoying the family audience which would lower their average prices. 

By the way, people like to think it's LA that will be hit with the "big one," but it's really the Pacific Northwest that will get fucking destroyed: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/35674095/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/pacific-northwest-risk-mega-earthquake/#.UYiAa7Xvu68

awww  :( .

Living in Vancouver. Although i am looking to move to Cali in two years or so.. from one fault to another  :P.

edit: last earthquake i remember here wouldn've been around y2k.

Edited by jse
  • Like 1