Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

Dude it gets like 120F in Texas . Watch damn spiders, big bugs, snakes, tornadoes, oh my.

I've lived in Houston for 20+ years, only couple time we have gotten over 110F. I've never seen so called giant spiders, big bugs or even snakes. Only thing you need to worry about is Hurricanes but other than that, it's a great state to live in. No state income tax and just great standard of living. You need to move to Texas because our economy is the best in the country by a fair bit. No problem finding a good job.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

50....you forgot to count Puerto Rico. It's okay....it's a common mistake.

If only we got along with Mexico. We should let all the Mexicans come over to the USA, minus my in-laws.
  • Like 1

I've lived in Houston for 20+ years, only couple time we have gotten over 110F. I've never seen so called giant spiders, big bugs or even snakes. Only thing you need to worry about is Hurricanes but other than that, it's a great state to live in. No state income tax and just great standard of living. You need to move to Texas because our economy is the best in the country by a fair bit. No problem finding a good job.  :D  :D  :D

You've never seen snakes in Texas? You live in Houston and haven't seen mosquitoes or roaches? How is this possible? How do you avoid those things over a 20 year span? I am impressed.

I want your tax code in California!
  • Like 2

That's an exaggeration. More like once every 10 years. :P

Lol, but it's true. It has snowed every couple of years here. I'm not talking about massive snow but just enough to call it a snow day.  ;)

You've never seen snakes in Texas? You live in Houston and haven't seen mosquitoes or roaches? How is this possible? How do you avoid those things over a 20 year span? I am impressed.

What is midland like?

What is midland like?

Pretty much a desert. Dry as hell. We've had drought conditions for the last few years. Barely ever rains here. Roaches and mosquitoes aren't a problem like they are in Houston. But we have a shitload of rattlesnakes out here.

Lol, but it's true. It has snowed every couple of years here. I'm not talking about massive snow but just enough to call it a snow day.  ;)

Texas, where I live, has like one big snow per year at the most random time ever  :lol:

• Like 1

Only snake I saw was in my biology class in 6th grade. ;)  :P He was talking about big bugs so I wasn't sure what he was qualifying. Clearly roaches can be a problem but they aren't snake or even equivalent.  :P

• Like 1

Seriously taxes here really sucks. Thank god there's no city tax in SF like NYC. I loved NY but that tax just sucks.

Do you guys blame Arnold?  :P

Pretty much a desert. Dry as hell. We've had drought conditions for the last few years. Barely ever rains here. Roaches and mosquitoes aren't a problem like they are in Houston. But we have a shitload of rattlesnakes out here.

Scary rattlesnakes! Ever have one in your home? I guessing the people are strange and their is no night life. I heard oil towns suck.