AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

February 12 or May 20. The 12th already is filled plus already has an animated movie. May 20 the week before Memorial Weekend and if anything like TLM I would expect big business.

If it starts filming this summer, it won't be for February because they'll need time for the CGI.

What is TLM for those that can't keep up with all the acronyms?

Also, they're trying to get Jennifer Aniston in this as well.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

I was looking forward to this movie, right up until I read this.

They ruined me at Kevin James.

This would have been a lot more appealing to me if Seth Gordon was the director like he was reported to be before, and Will Ferrell had come on instead of Kevin James, not to just costar, but also add his touches to the script.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

If it starts filming this summer, it won't be for February because they'll need time for the CGI.

What is TLM for those that can't keep up with all the acronyms?

Also, they're trying to get Jennifer Aniston in this as well.

TLM=The Lego Movie

TLM started in November 2011 and was released in February 2014, that is 27 months. If Pixels begins in the Summer say June that would be 20 months, I guess mid-Summer would be better.

• Like 1

TLM=The Lego Movie

TLM started in November 2011 and was released in February 2014, that is 27 months. If Pixels begins in the Summer say June that would be 20 months, I guess mid-Summer would be better.

Lego Movie was stop motion which probably takes longer than CGI work, if I'm comparing this to other CGI films.

Why are you jumping all the way to 2016 for this to be released? If they're gonna start in summer 2014, they're gonna wanna release it next year.

EDIT: I *sort of* take that back. Where could they fit it? Unless a bunch of things move.

Maybe not an ideal spot, but it possibly could take July 3 as counterprogramming to Terminator, which is getting a headstart on July 1.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1