All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dawn feels more and more like a lucky moment in time. 2014 was a dire year for major blockbusters which allowed it to break out above the normal numbers for this franchise.
  3. I am not sad about Apes I am talking about Ringed saying Twisters is going to save the summer and than you saying it's up too the NTC's to save the summer.
  4. I think I'm rather middle-brow for looking forward to a movie from an Oscar nominee that was shot on 35mm rather than just looking forward to Deadpool.
  5. Not really. Furiosa's trailers never did anything for me, Bad Boys looks fine, I don't like the idea or trailer for Inside Out 2. Quiet Place doesn't look as good, visually, as the original. I'll give you Horzions, as well as Bikeriders and Maxxxine, but yeah I'm not looking forward to much.
  6. Really? Looking forward to that yeah but Furiosa, Bad Boys, IO 2, Horizons, QP Day One all before that. I assume you are not interested in any of those I guess.
  7. It's going to be up to Inside Out and DM4 to save the summer. Nostalgic Toy Commercials to the rescue!
  8. This was fine. Lotta great ideas, all of which are undercooked. Looks great. Another movie in the ongoing trend in which the ending feels it should've been the start of the 3rd act. Proximus was great. Macy was great. Raka was great.
  9. I predicted a 18 million Friday. I mean, Jat did say walkups were pretty amazing, or at the very least very strong, and I think some other trackers said the same thing. It could pull a 55m+ weekend.
  10. GvK just a bit over $15M as of 9pm $15.7M (16.9k seats sold for Apes vs 29k seats sold for GvK)
  11. FLORIDA IF Thursday T-6 SHOWINGS SEATS SOLD TOTAL SEATS PERCENT SOLD 407 1524 80159 1.9% *numbers taken as of 6:00PM EST SEATS SOLD SINCE YESTERDAY 87 SHOWINGS ADDED SINCE YESTERDAY 2 COMPS T-6 (0.826x) of Civil War $2.40M (1.008x) of Fall Guy $2.32M Comps AVG: $2.36M not much growth
  12. What's funny is Disney used to be the king of animated films, marketing them, merchandising it, and putting it in their theme parks. But Universal parks and Illumination is giving them real competition. They learned from the best. At least competition is a good thing. Competition makes everything better. I don't think that should be give everything a sequel, but make better movies is difficult. Back to DM4, the superhero stuff looks dated and them desperately courting MCU fanboys who won't care about this movie at all. CBM bubble burst in 2023 already.
  13. tbh the terrible reviews were likely the death sentence for this. Can't blame the studio for dumping it, especially when even her fans seems seemed to view the existence of this as more exploitative than celebratory. But luckily for the movie, it's done well in the UK where it's been out for weeks, which is probably all Mitch Winehouse cares about (along with making additional money off of her music), so everyone else shrugging it off is likely irrelevant.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.