baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

Don't be a hypocrite. You were the guy who said people would bring up 3D if IM3 grosses more than TDKR. Same thing applies here. BOM keeps the records regardless of how or when they happen. If you don't think people should make comparisons, then go ask BOM to stop keeping track of the 5-day records.

I guess you're right.

Edited by Heretic

But you were talking about someone's post regarding TDK's 5-day compared to IM3's 5-day. The post you quoted didn't mention SM3.

Lol yeah sorry I got horribly mixed up with the other post regarding SM3.

• Like 1

No.

In terms of the whole package of percentage drops, numbers put up in the OW, time of release, and, you know, being a Marvel movie, SM3 definitely is the best comparison right now, personal feelings aside. I want IM3 to be successful more than anyone, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at this objectively. Until we see how it performs the upcoming weekend, SM3 is the best comparison. Like I said in my first post though, in the long term that's likely a worst case scenario.

In terms of the whole package of percentage drops, numbers put up in the OW, time of release, and, you know, being a Marvel movie, SM3 definitely is the best comparison right now, personal feelings aside. I want IM3 to be successful more than anyone, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at this objectively. Until we see how it performs the upcoming weekend, SM3 is the best comparison. Like I said in my first post though, in the long term that's likely a worst case scenario.

I hope so. Imagine IM3 somehow pulled SM3 legs. It'd be a tragedy.