baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

What do you have IM3 at after Thursday? 215?

I really don't think an 85M second weekend is even remotely possible.

I haven't actually put pen to paper to extrapolate anything.

It was more of just going with a silly high number, logic be damned after the way IM3 opened so well.

If IM3 follows Avengers exactly from this point on i.e. same daily drops and rises - it finishes with 417 million. If it falls one percent behind Avengers daily (i.e. a drop of 69% as opposed to 68% and same weekend bumps) it finishes with 378 million.

Final number will probably hit 400.

EDIT: Made a mistake in calculation, updated above with the new numbers.

Edited by grim22

Ok, guys, come on, it'll top $400m. Even something as insanely frontloaded as DH2 managed to get close and it had to compete with Captain America the very next weekend. 

$400m is assured, unless it drops off massively this weekend.

crikey, even after opening second biggest of all time, it still can't beat TDK 5 day.

You do realize May and July are different right? If this was July it would do $18M+

I can't believe were still arguing over the merits of a movie making 11M on a weekday when school is still in session?? GThis isn't July folks, it's the beginning of May for heaven sakes..

So its still making 600M dom?

Yea, I gotta agree, this isn't going to be as much a weekday movie, considering its still the beginning of May and it's not quite an Avengers level phenom. It'll still have excellent weekends, driven by families. 

• Like 1

I can't believe were still arguing over the merits of a movie making 11M on a weekday when school is still in session?? GThis isn't July folks, it's the beginning of May for heaven sakes..

Not only schools. People are at work and many colleges are in the middle of exams.