theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Funny that Avatar is still the biggest movie of all time. :blink:

Titanic was the biggest movie of all time, and since then Passion has been the only historical film to make over 300M. Just saying.

Today was a bit cloudy but not chilly. The temperature has been dropping all week. It went from blazing hot 100s to the 70s this week. Crazy weather. Lot of microclimates here.

:lol: It's no better than Texas then.

:lol: It's no better than Texas then.

Depends. Like I said, there are a lot of microclimates here with the ocean and the mountains, deserts  and canyons. Weather will be different depending on where you live. I live inland so I get a lot of heat, lol. From work to home there is sometimes a 15-20 degree temperature difference.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Rth thought about posting until he was called away by his super sexy super model girlfriend. ^_^

That he made up having.

(That is a reference to someone on BOM that nobody probably knows who I'm talking about-I think it was Empire)

Depends. Like I said, there are a lot of microclimates here with the ocean and the mountains and canyons. Weather will be different depending on where you live. I live inland so I get a lot of heat, lol. From work to home there is sometimes a 15-20 degree temperature difference.

I visited San Jose 2 years ago in the summer, the weather there is pretty nice.

I visited San Jose 2 years ago in the summer, the weather there is pretty nice.

Northern California. They have their own climate up there, lol. Totally different from Southern California.  The weather is nice up there in the summer. 

• Like 4

I could never live in Texas. My mom lives there and I refuse to go visit her in summer cause its way too hot.

Don't be a pussy  :P

• Like 1

So in the end:Disapointing to a point, but when you consider Thursday/Friday it is about even with the first one. Considering the first one was a surprise hit and that it seems sequels to surprise hits just don't increase anymore....