ChD

Ooga Booga - Worst movie ever?

So... I was browsing today through some videos and somehow ended in the weird part of youtube. If you thought Birdemic 1 and 2 were horrible, watch this.

The acting is hilarious and the story is... watch it yourself.

Not sure what the worse movie I ever saw was-seen some really crappy films from the 60s/70s.Now the worse one I've seen in theaters is probably Speed 2. (Good thing it was at the dollar theater). Though Kazaam comes close (saw that stinker twice in theaters). And there is the Mario movie (sad story there). And finally Bicentennial Man.

The worst movie i ever saw was Almighty Thor. Its an Asylum picture so i suppose not a movie released in Theatres, but SyFy had the nerve to show it. In my defence I wasn't really watching it, it was just on while i was doing other things, but its awfulness caught my attention.

Even for an Asylum movie its terrible and cheap, its basically just people walking around what looks like some downtown area in cheap customs. No one else who is accidental in the frame is taking any notice of them at all and the acting is below abysmal. Having said that the guy playing Loki is much hotter than Hiddleston :wacko::lol:

As for an actual theatre release, well I'm quite careful what I see, but Twilight was by far the worst (and frankly only JUST better than Almighty Thor, and worse than any other Asylum movie).

Edited by Rovex

The worst movie ever made, in my opinion, is The Blair Witch Project, with Jeepers Creepers coming in a close second.

The Blair Witch Project is one of the best horror movies all time, imo.

Anyway, the trailer looks really bad, but not worse than Birdemic, it seems they wanted to do a cheesy horror comedy, whereas in Birdemic it looked like they were actually trying. 

The worst movie ever made, in my opinion, is The Blair Witch Project, with Jeepers Creepers coming in a close second.

Preach brother BWP is the only film where I considered walking out.