CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

Yeah, the number of showtimes Hangover has a lot of theaters is wildly disproportionate to the grosses it's seeing. I'm guessing a lot of theater owners automatically assumed it'd have the same kind of business as the second.

I think so too...

I thought that was in late 90s, X-Men and Spider Man did great numbers then...

They took a massive loan for IM1. If IM1 flops then no TA and they would've been done for a while. 

Even with STiD and HO3 under-performed?

Yes, they're about equal at the moment (83m vs. 86m). As long as HO3 + F6 = around 170m (the tracking) then the Memorial day will probably beat 2007's and then there's an extra Friday after that which 2007 did not have. It'll be close, but it's in with a chance.
  • Like 1

I don't see any Sold out shows here in NYC.

You're late. I posted that in another thread. I didn't see any in NYC either. I questioned whether you people like cars?

I guess drag racing isn't the thing there, lol.

But there are sell outs in Southern CA, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX and New Rochelle, NY.  Everywhere but NYC that I can see.

You're late. I posted that in another thread. I didn't see any in NYC either. I questioned whether you people like cars?

I guess drag racing isn't the thing there, lol.

But there are sell outs in Southern CA, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX and New Rochelle, NY.  Everywhere but NYC that I can see.

I know 34 st amc theater 10:00 is sold out :ph34r:

You're late. I posted that in another thread. I didn't see any in NYC either. I questioned whether you people like cars? I guess drag racing isn't the thing there, lol. But there are sell outs in Southern CA, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX and New Rochelle, NY.  Everywhere but NYC that I can see.

We don't like Vin Diesel :)Well Empire 25(#1 theater in U.S.), is showing this so we will see how it did Tuesday here in NYC.

Well, many people who live here don't own one.  ;)

LOL I know. I have family there. Nobody drives ever.  I was surprised at Regal Union Square though. No sell outs for Fast 6. Anything sells out there. As a matter of fact, STID and Gatsby both have 2 sold out shows this evening.

LOL I know. I have family there. Nobody drives ever.  I was surprised at Regal Union Square though. No sell outs for Fast 6. Anything sells out there. As a matter of fact, STID and Gatsby both have 2 sold out shows this evening.

It's a little odd, but I don't think it means anything. 

We don't like Vin Diesel :)Well Empire 25(#1 theater in U.S.), is showing this so we will see how it did Tuesday here in NYC.

LOL oh ED.

Yeah I'm sure it's doing okay. Somebody posted a pic of the line for it at Regal Union Square. Just not seeing any sell outs there.

It's a little odd, but I don't think it means anything. 

Agreed. There was a definitely people there (per the pic in the other thread). Just no sell outs yet. There's still time though.