CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

So? For how well ST 09 did and was received that's not good at all. Not terrible but very very mediocre.

Based on how everyone here has been talking decrease of $50M a decrease of $1M isn't nearly that bad. It shouldn't have decreased at all, but it's not the outright trainwreck the forums been making it out to be.

Based on how everyone here has been talking decrease of $50M a decrease of $1M isn't nearly that bad. It shouldn't have decreased at all, but it's not the outright trainwreck the forums been making it out to be.

When have these forums or Mojo ever been the appropriate level of freak out? Answer is almost never.

Well I am doing something I promised I would never do on this forum and I am putting Kay on ignore. 

I thought it was sort of unfair to ignore users, but clearly its for the best. 

Now say what you like I don't care  

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

^If that's what it takes. I would think you were both above this sort of thing.

I apologize for my actions, but Kay just really gets on my nerves unlike anyone here. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

From the angle of TH and TH2 it's a flop, but I'm sure even WB saw this coming. On the other hand it might still end up as the highest grossing comedy of the year even though it's not funny at all. But then again neither was Identity Thief.

From the angle of TH and TH2 it's a flop, but I'm sure even WB saw this coming. On the other hand it might still end up as the highest grossing comedy of the year even though it's not funny at all. But then again neither was Identity Thief.

I think there's a reall good chance The Heat will beat it.