#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Secret to FF sucess.

20%guns 20%cars 20%hot sexy chicks, 20% Bad Ass guys, 20% likable characters  = Flawless Victory 

Anyways is the song for fast Song anywhere as good as Danzo Kaduro for Fast Five, that song was a blast and has like 450 million views on youtube.  :wacko:

The theme song for Fast 5 was How We Roll.

The Theme song for Furious 6 is We Own It. Which fits the movie

I never fear death or dyingI only fear never tryingI am whatever I amOnly God can judge me nowOne shot, everything rides onTonight, even if I've gotThree strikes, I'mma go for itThis moment, we own itAnd I'm not to be played withBecause it could get dangerousSee these people I ride withThis moment, we own it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTljVXi4ir8

• Like 1

You make marriage sound so depressing, LOL! 

Thank God I'm gay. We're horn dogs.

Oh, you came out? When did this happen? Was it "don't ask, don't tell." or "See something, say something."? :P

• Like 1

The theme song for Fast 5 was How We Roll.

The Theme song for Furious 6 is We Own It. Which fits the movie

I never fear death or dyingI only fear never tryingI am whatever I amOnly God can judge me nowOne shot, everything rides onTonight, even if I've gotThree strikes, I'mma go for itThis moment, we own itAnd I'm not to be played withBecause it could get dangerousSee these people I ride withThis moment, we own it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTljVXi4ir8

That is the official song but at the end Danzo Kaduro played and it became a massive hit because of the film. 

No, I'm pretty sure the lack of the original cast had at least something to do with it.

Well I am saying that since it is the ONLY one to have a subtitle :P (Even if having a subtitle on your film usually sounds cooler)

The real reason why Fast 3 bombed: It didn't have a cool sounding title.

No it was the main character, jesus what a annoying guy...

Back in those days I remember films like that still made a killing on rentals. 

No it was the main character, jesus what a annoying guy...

Back in those days I remember films like that still made a killing on rentals. 

? The main character was named Tokyo Drift?

You make marriage sound so depressing, LOL! 

Thank God I'm gay. We're horn dogs.

So... when did this happened?

Edited by CJohn

? The main character was named Tokyo Drift?

No it was some generic actor who was soo annoying.

The other characters were far more interesting and the racing was actually pretty cool. 

No it was some generic actor who was soo annoying.

The other characters were far more interesting and the racing was actually pretty cool. 

I never saw any of them, so I was just saying that it was the only one to have a subtitle ;)

And films still do make tons of money on rentals. (Funniest is to see smaller films on how much % then they do)

I just never could have called this after seeing the previews for FF1. I was at a different stage of my life then and the trailer for FF1 actually worried me. I'm like "Oh, great, they're glorifying stupidity."

Luckily after seeing it, I was able to extract the stick from my ass(literally, in fact. And no, I'm not going into detail)

• Like 1

When I saw the trailers for FF1 I was going "Cars look cool, but that's about it" (Then again I remember some saying Gladiator looked dumb but really fun)