#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Ironic that the star from Lost that is having the best success in films is the character everyone hated.

Are you talking about Michelle Rodriguez?  She was really in only one season of Lost as a full cast member. 

I keep on telling myself I need to watch the Fast films....

(Then again I have yet to watch the Bourne films which I wanted to since 2002, yeah I'm a lil behind)

try watching 4 5 6 

Are you talking about Michelle Rodriguez?  She was really in only one season of Lost as a full cast member. 

I know-and everyone hated her, it is so ironic that she is the one that is having success.

I know-and everyone hated her, it is so ironic that she is the one that is having success.

I suppose, but she had success before Lost...Girlfight, FAF1, Resident Evil, Blue Crush, SWAT.  She wasn't the main actor in most of the those, but she stood out.  I remember watching Resident Evil, and thinking, "Hey, she's from the Fast and the Furious."  

Or maybe you're just normal since you don't get aroused by a CARTOON. ;)

Yes-I always wondered how someone can get excited by a video game character.

(Please tell me nobody here found Mrs. Pac Man attractive :P)

• Like 1