#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

It reminds me of Godzilla vs King Kong.

del Toro is the guy that did Pans Labyrinth right? That's the only movie of his I've seen. I really like it.

It's interesting that he's doing this type of project.

What movies are you looking forward to for the rest of summer season besides MOS, E?

It reminds me of Godzilla vs King Kong.

del Toro is the guy that did Pans Labyrinth right? That's the only movie of his I've seen. I really like it.

It's interesting that he's doing this type of project.

Yeah... Godzilla v. Kong but directed by the visionary that gave us Hellboy II, The Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth.

What movies are you looking forward to for the rest of summer season besides MOS, E?

You know I still want to see some smaller movies like Place Beyond the Pines. I want to see Elysium as well. Now You See Me and Pac Rim look interesting.

You know I still want to see some smaller movies like Place Beyond the Pines. I want to see Elysium as well. Now You See Me and Pac Rim look interesting.

I'll definitely see Now You See Me next week, it looks good and the cast is great. Elysium is also a must. Then there's PR, DM2, MU and The Heat. Maybe a few small movies too  :)

Seeing IM3 again and FF6 tomorrow  :D

• Like 3

I'll definitely see Now You See Me next week, it looks good and the cast is great. Elysium is also a must. Then there's PR, DM2, MU and The Heat. Maybe a few small movies too  :)

Seeing IM3 again and FF6 tomorrow  :D

I'm trying to get to the movies tomorrow. Holiday weekend and to many social gatherings. Wanted to go today but went to a barbecue instead.

• Like 1

Ok I have to say that FF6 was one hell of a joyride. There are some big flaws in the story but really who cares. The movie had so much energy, humor, and action that I couldn't help but have fun during the movie. And yes some of the sequences are so OTT that a lot of watchers were laughing and saying:" No fucking way". But all in a good way.

• Like 2

Ok I have to say that FF6 was one hell of a joyride. There are some big flaws in the story but really who cares. The movie had so much energy, humor, and action that I couldn't help but have fun during the movie. And yes some of the sequences are so OTT that a lot of watchers were laughing and saying:" No fucking way". But all in a good way.

So you did contribute to FF6's OW after all  :D

I can't wait any longer. Tomorrow I'm dumping Baby Tele with his grandparents and taking the wife to some FURIOUS action.

Surprising number of women during my viewing. I actually think it was close to even split.

I can't wait any longer. Tomorrow I'm dumping Baby Tele with his grandparents and taking the wife to some FURIOUS action.

Im Fast and Furious all the time at home.
  • Like 1

Haha Hangover getting blasted on Yahoo's homepage, #4 site in the world. "Hangover Part 3 blow away be competitor -- not even close -- earns less than half of rival". http://movies.yahoo.com/news/fast-furious-6-blows-doors-off-holiday-box-151239572.html

The hot car saga with the ethnically diverse cast took that, but also attracted plenty of women -- 49 percent of its audience -- and got a huge boost from Hispanic moviegoers, who made up 32 percent of the crowd.

THIS. Not only that the women in this movie arent eye candies.  They actually do shit

• Like 4

THIS. Not only that the women in this movie arent eye candies.  They actually do shit

Ive been saying that that was gonna help. Females love to repped just as good as males in movies, and Letty and Riley were stronger and more fierce than some of the guys in F6, and letting Elena hold a gun doesn't hurt.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 1