#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

AMC Empire and Lincoln Square in NYC should be high up on screens as well.

Empire 25 & LS 13(with Imax)

if you add Empire 25 + E-walk 13 well you have 38 screens across road from each other, like Ontario Mills a 30 plex and 22 plex right near each other, 52 screens amazing can't think of anything to top that

Thing is with the above examples

the Empire & E-walk don't run same films they play one or the other

the two in Ontario some films play one of the other a lot play both and when they play both its roughly 50/50 split on BO

This weekend they are both playing ff6, stid, tgg, im3, epic, P&G,tho3

• Like 4

Does Arrested Development land exactly at midnight PST? If so, I'm seriously contemplating pulling an all-nighter.

12:01, so i guess you're going to sleep  :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, it's like there will be a screening every minute at the evenings ...

Not just that, but then you are so big that I doubt you even know all the employees. One of the things I love about my theater, tiny it may be, is that I know all the employees by first and last name. I do everything, concession, box, usher, you name it. I am there helping out. It's a lot more personal atmosphere.
  • Like 1

Empire 25 & LS 13(with Imax)if you add Empire 25 + E-walk 13 well you have 38 screens across road from each other, like Ontario Mills a 30 plex and 22 plex right near each other, 52 screens amazing can't think of anything to top thatThing is with the above examplesthe Empire & E-walk don't run same films they play one or the otherthe two in Ontario some films play one of the other a lot play both and when they play both its roughly 50/50 split on BOThis weekend they are both playing ff6, stid, tgg, im3, epic, P&G,tho3

I've always wondered how Empire and E-Walk decide what movie plays where.Empire lost out on IM3 and STID. But it looks like they're getting MoS.The #1 theater in the U.S. doesn't have the most screens, yet profits the most.Of course it's in the heart of Times Square. Edited by iTz OnLy ED

3 hours outside of Detroit

ouch, you must be halfway between Mt Pleasant and Traverse City

but yeah, for the people on this board who are confused by trees and nature and shit, midwest rules, especially northern part of MI

Edited by kitik

Empire 25 & LS 13(with Imax)

if you add Empire 25 + E-walk 13 well you have 38 screens across road from each other, like Ontario Mills a 30 plex and 22 plex right near each other, 52 screens amazing can't think of anything to top that

Thing is with the above examples

the Empire & E-walk don't run same films they play one or the other

the two in Ontario some films play one of the other a lot play both and when they play both its roughly 50/50 split on BO

This weekend they are both playing ff6, stid, tgg, im3, epic, P&G,tho3

It is amazing how much you know about movie theaters.  Can I ask what are the business movie theaters in Minnesota and Iowa.