The Purge (2013)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

this is one of the worst films I have seen, seriously, it gave me headaches 00/100

the tickling scene was gold though, only if entire movie was like that and not trying to make a commentary

Edited by Goffe

Not a perfect movie but I liked it and cared for the black guy and rooted for Lena Headey and Ethan Hawke but the daughter they should've killed that bitch but at the end of the day it's a good movie but nothing to cheer about in the end grade:B.

The Purge has the type of wonderfully stupid idea for a dystopia that could make an really fun movie. Unfortunately, this film is too ugly to enjoy, both in filmmaking and in its worldview. Everything is poorly lit and awfully shot, and none of the characters (except for the Bloody Stranger) act like people actually would in their positions. It takes a silly -but-cool idea and wastes it on a home invasion thriller that feels like the type of trashy TV-movie cable channels air late at night. The Purge is a failure on nearly every level, and should be purged from movie collections everywhere. D

Poll seems to be broken btw.

• Like 2