Dementeleus

Monday Numbers (June 3)

I have a man crush on Ryan Reynolds

I see pretty much every movie that comes out

It's summer

I will not be seeing RIPD

• Like 5

i saw it twice in 4 days.  The second time I enjoyed it so much more.  It's like I was sleeping the first time I saw it because I picked up on so much more the second time.

Yeah, I'm hoping my drive-in gets it. That's the only way I can justify rewatches with my monetary concerns. :P I'm upset this weekend isn't NYSM with F+F6, instead it's F+F with Hangover. :sick:

• Founder / Operator

Ditto.

I was always hesitant about $400m and now that it seems certain to happen our $390 looks pretty spot on in the ballpark afterall.

Rooting for $405,000,000 million or less here. (For Summer Game purposes.) :P

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Ditto.

I was always hesitant about $400m and now that it seems certain to happen our $390 looks pretty spot on in the ballpark afterall.

However, I am not opposed to it making more cause I love the movie.

Rooting for $405,000,000 million or less here. (For Summer Game purposes.) :P

400m or less here. I just want to break even. Though I'm screwed on the what day it will hit 400m question *sigh* This summer game is such a write off at this point lol :P
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

400m or less here. I just want to break even. Though I'm screwed on the what day it will hit 400m question *sigh* This summer game is such a write off at this point lol :P

Ditto. :lol:

At this point, I'm just going balls-to-the-wall. The pre-seasons have such an overwhelming weight one month in.

Ditto. :lol:At this point, I'm just going balls-to-the-wall. The pre-seasons have such an overwhelming weight one month in.

Same, screw letting other people change my mind. I'm going with my gut from here till the end.

• Founder / Operator

My preseason predict was (ridiculously) low: $369m. However, while I won't win points, if I'm within $40m, I won't lose points either.

If the movie tops out at $400m, I wouldn't call your prediction ridiculously low at all. You'd still have a greater-than-92% accuracy. That's solid, especially in the Derby days. :)

If the movie tops out at $400m, I wouldn't call your prediction ridiculously low at all. You'd still have a greater-than-92% accuracy. That's solid, especially in the Derby days. :)

Well thanks, but if it hadn't been for IM3 slowing down, it would've looked pretty bad. And there were many others much closer than me.