Jay Beezy

Wednesday #'s Per ERC: 1. NYSM 2.9M 2. FF6 2.8M 3. AE 1.7M

Eh you got it first :)Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice)6/6/13, 8:49 AMNOW YOU SEE ME is the #1 film in America! Wed BO: #1 NYSM $2.9M ($38M) #2 F&F6 $2.8M ($180M) #3 AFTER EARTH $1.7M ($33M)NYSM at number 1

Dang 3 threads-you know it is Summer (or at least kids are out for the most part) when there are 3 mid week threads at once when there are no new openers or anything making tons and tons right now (AKA had a huge weekend)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY it happened! go go nysm :wub:

David beat Goliath! :wave:

Happy day 4me

( along with Maria Sharapova making it into the Roland Garros final B) )

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

Dang 3 threads-you know it is Summer (or at least kids are out for the most part) when there are 3 mid week threads at once when there are no new openers or anything making tons and tons right now (AKA had a huge weekend)

I'm definitely not a kid ;)Just trying to keep distracted before a meeting that starts soon :lol:

FF6 should hit $200 mill by Sunday, yes.

Looks like it is gonna end up with $235-240 mill

thereabouts. 

Thank god if that is so. The only BSG pre-season movie I nailed...

Well, this interview was with Smith before AE opened at number 3.  And how stupid does he look now when he basically decided to make a "blockbuster" in place of Django?

Read this, it's pretty funny.

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/no-more-blockbusters-for-will-smith/2013/06/06/#.UbC2tdJzHTo

• Like 2

Well, this interview was with Smith before AE opened at number 3.  And how stupid does he look now when he basically decided to make a "blockbuster" in place of Django?

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/no-more-blockbusters-for-will-smith/2013/06/06/#.UbC2tdJzHTo

What a dumbass. I guess Kal was right about him lol :P

If this is how it works... My biggest fear is that one day, a big suitcase filled with $1M in 100$ bills will fall on my head.

Now it's time to wait.

• Like 1

Seems pretty expected for all.

Not that I don't agree with you, but why do you think it was expected for AE to fall more than NYSM?