#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

Those are some strong drops for holdovers except AE. It completely collapsed over the weekdays and will be lucky to hit 60M. :D

Nah Jack the Giant Slayer opened to 27M, it also had piss poor weekdays/weekends and it grossed 65M..... That's where I see AE heading.

It's awesome to see two small films breakout in one of the most blockbuster packed summers in year. Also, with FF6's second weekend and the Purge this weekend, looks like we're getting at least one 35+ movie a weekend until at least July 19th, and if Turbo breaks out, maybe the end of summer. 

• Like 2

It's awesome to see two small films breakout in one of the most blockbuster packed summers in year. Also, with FF6's second weekend and the Purge this weekend, looks like we're getting at least one 35+ movie a weekend until at least July 19th, and if Turbo breaks out, maybe the end of summer.

Or if PR holds well.

Nah Jack the Giant Slayer opened to 27M, it also had piss poor weekdays/weekends and it grossed 65M.....That's where I see AE heading.

Well, Jack dropped only 36% in it's 3rd weekend, noway AE only drops that much facing MOS. It should drop over 50% and probably close to 60% again. 

TURBO opens on a Wednesday.

Well, Jack dropped only 36% in it's 3rd weekend, noway AE only drops that much facing MOS. It should drop over 50% and probably close to 60% again.

I don't see it dropping 60% drops for the next weekends. I think 50% drop during MoS weekend and it will crawl to 60M after that. This isn't a “Gigli” type of movie......