#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

It's possible (if not likely) that someone as prolific as Gitesh has sources within Rentrak as well.

But as Rth said though, having access means nothing, making something out of the mess is something totally and completely different.

• Founder / Operator

But as Rth said though, having access means nothing, making something out of the mess is something totally and completely different.

To an extent that's fair but he/they still has/have a bigger advantage than most. My point is that Rentrak's own people all have access to the same data, so it's not unlikely that someone else working for them comes to the same conclusion as Rth.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

To an extent that's fair but he/they still has/have a bigger advantage than most. My point is that Rentrak's own people all have access to the same data, so it's not unlikely that someone else working for them comes to the same conclusion as Rth.

Rth is just nice enough to share it with us. :)

• Like 2

The Empire 25 always seems to do well, I went there when I visited New York along with the Regal E-Walk and its a great cinema, didn't go when it was busy so can't compare, would love to visit an Arclight cinema.

Arclight's good if you ever go try for dome cinema, original Cinerama dome several years ago they added screens to it , it was going to be pulled down when they announced additional cinemas but for one thing there was a public outcry about it
  • Like 2

I'd like to visit the AMC Lincoln Square if I go to NY again. I'm going to Toronto this year and I plan to visit the Scotiabank Cineplex which I think is the top grossing cinema in Canada.

Lincoln Squ had world's 2nf biggest Imax screen, the other cinemas are themed after past picture palaces one at least (called Lows from memory), stalls & dress circle big complex at time it was built it was one of the fee in NA that had box office on insideScotiabsnk Tor is big everything lol
  • Like 4