#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

True but it was marketed as the 2nd coming of Christ and Nolan was hyping it up so much.

I like it and everyone i know did, and i actually know quite a few people that like more than TDK, so yeahhh

Its funny how most people just take the ending of TDKR and go with it, but then you have the minority that has to nitpick and complain about how he survived the bomb. I saw TDKR, all GA, and when "Batman" died people were crying and in disbelief, I was like "no...please noo...", and i could tell by the look of peoples faces that they didnt wanna accept it, but then when they showed him at the end eceryone cheered and applauded like we were in a baskbetball game.No one questioned it, they didnt care, but when i went online everyone was "HOWWWWWW!!!!!" "BRUCE SHOULD BE DEAD!". I was like guys just be entertained haha

He did die. Alfred was having a hallucination.
  • Like 1

Guys we should be nitpicking MOS right now instead of TDKR, that was the plan!! 

From this weekend hence forth we shall talk about the same pain points of the film and the same people will say they are not a pain point and then others will scream that it was the worst film of 2012 and other will over compensate by saying it was the best film of the past decade. 

Same routine every weekend lolz 

Yeah, DM trailer got very good reactions the few last times I was in theater too.

Minions always get a good reaction, whenever I've seen DM2 trailer. I think DM2 could really surprise and hit 350M domestic.  :D

I like it and everyone i know did, and i actually know quite a few people that like more than TDK, so yeahhh

Uh universial reaction was great film and a great effort but step down from TDK from my circles. 

Anyways one cousin said it was better but he also found Prom better then TDKR, so I discount his opinion on such blasphemy. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Um, don't be crazy Ed. :P

None of the Batman films are quite in the same league as LOTR (well, at least Fellowship) IMO

Yea you're right. Nolan's films are 10x better than Jackson.

Minions always get a good reaction, whenever I've seen DM2 trailer. I think DM2 could really surprise and hit 350M domestic.  :D

I never fully trust crowd reactions for animation ... DM2 looks fun ... but stuff like Turbo gets enormous laughter and excitement from audiences ... and that looks fucking horrendous IMO. :P

• Like 1

Uh universial reaction was great film and a great effort but step down from TDK from my circles. Anyways one cousin said it was better but he also found Prom better then TDKR, so I discount his opinion on such blasphemy.

haha prom? that is blaspemy, and yeah i guess our people have different tastes, im the only one that actually studies movies so nolan couldve pulled a trevor and they wouldnt care

This is off topic but a few of my friends and myself found the film dark and considering what happened that week did not enjoy that film due to all the darkness.

On 2nd viewing found it better. 

I can't wait until Nolan directs a really shitty movie.

(actually I'd prefer he didn't, but it would be funny)

Not happening. 

This is off topic but a few of my friends and myself found the film dark and considering what happened that week did not enjoy that film due to all the darkness.

On 2nd viewing found it better. 

I watched it with 2 police officers inside the screening.