#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Skyfall was easily the most overrated movie last year.

*cough* Silver Linings Playbook *cough* Lincoln *cough* Django Unchained *cough* Hunger Games *cough* Dark Knight Rises *cough*

• Like 2

i dont think so

you know, some people they just..... eh

JGL, Greg Cox, Michael Caine already said Bruce Wayne is not dead

JGL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m25syGdFogA

He confirms that Bruce is alive.

Letterman- "So I was right about that, he's still alive?"

JGL- "That's true."

---------------------

Michael Caine

http://screenrant.com/dark-knight-rises-ending-explained-alfred-justice-league-movie/

Caine has officially set the record straight

They were there. They were real. There was no imagination. They were real and he was with Anne, the cat lady, and I was happy ever after for him as I told him during the picture.

--------

Greg Cox

- http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?s ... 32&page=26

Here's the copy of some of what he said.

"Honestly, I read the script and there was no indication that those final scenes were meant to be ambiguous or open to interpretation in any way. Or that the final scene with Alfred was some sort of fantasy sequence. It was just as real and concrete as Gordon finding the new Bat-signal on the roof, as real as Lucius discovering that Bruce had secretly fixed the autopilot, as real as the orphans moving into the manor, as real as John Blake finding the Batcave . . . .

I'm genuinely surprised that so many people are speculating that the Alfred scene was a dream or a vision or whatever. That's certainly not how I handled it in the novelization (on sale tomorrow, btw). And certainly nobody at Warner Bros. told me to make it ambiguous or anything . . . .

Besides, if Batman was supposed to be dead, and that last bit was just a reverie, what about Selina? She didn't "die" in the explosion, so why wouldn't she get an epilogue of her own, if that final scene wasn't meant to wrap up her story as well?"

Edited by rickfox
  • Like 1

I actively dislike that movie. My favourite is by far Beauty and the beast.

LOL You would. Beauty and The Beast, TLK, Aladdin, Mulan  I love them all except for Hercules, lol.

• Like 1

Just because of the care bears in ROTJ people treat the movie like its crap.

If anyone forget it still has the best space battle ever and the Luke vs Vader/Emperor scenes are the best in the series. 

• Like 2

*cough* Silver Linings Playbook *cough* Lincoln *cough* Django Unchained *cough* Hunger Games *cough* Dark Knight Rises *cough*

Dark Knight Rises wasn't over rated. A lot of people consider it worse than Dark Knight. How could it be over rated? For soemthing to be over rated people have to say it's the best thing ever which most people don't say for TDKR. 

Edited by ban1o

Nothing is tame about Nolan. He's a god.

In terms of creativity, that's very tame from you  :D

I'll wait for the signature and change them altogether

How can TDKR be overrated when 50% of the posts here (and elsewhere online) snarl and snipe about it? ;)I agree with you on SLP and (to a lesser extent) THG.
  • Like 4

In terms of creativity, that's very tame from you  :D

I'll wait for the signature and change them altogether

Fine. Not good enough? I will have both tomorrow.

• Like 1