#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Mulan is the best Disney princess film. The one who was given true strength and resilience. I cry when China bows down to her, and when her father hugs her when she returns home.

#pussyforever

The attack of the mongols and the avalanche scene is one of the best animated action scenes :) 

• Like 2

I'm getting so sick of all the SAVAGES fanboys going on and on about how good it was

No lie: I've heard three different people shit talk that movie in the past week. They all seemed really bitter about it.

• Like 3

I have only seen her in Doubt, Kramer vs. Kramer, and Deer Hunter.

You need to see Sophie's Choice, Evil Angels, Iron Lady, and Adaptation if you want to see some more top-notch Streep acting. (And Angels in America and Seduction of Joe Tynan)

As far as Disney animation goes Aladdin is certainly my favorite. I've seen it close to fifty times. After probably the Lion King and I've even sen the stage version twice

• Like 3

Mulan is the best Disney princess film. The one who was given true strength and resilience. I cry when China bows down to her, and when her father hugs her when she returns home.

#pussyforever

And I love her relationship with Shang, it's a breath of fresh air in Disney romance.

And Mushu is one of the best Disney characters ever created.

• Like 1

There are quite a few Disney animations that are really under-rated. I feel like watching them all soon  :D Another one of those is Bambi, I cried watching that.

Oh Bambi! Yeah, I always wanted to skip the part where the mom died in that movie. I couldn't handle it.  :unsure: yeah I agree, there are so many Disney animations that are underrated. 

• Like 1

You need to see Sophie's Choice, Evil Angels, Iron Lady, and Adaptation if you want to see some more top-notch Streep acting. (And Angels in America and Seduction of Joe Tynan)

I heard Iron Lady sucked beside her performance.