#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I don't get it.

Personally, I'd be super shocked if it hit $190-200 OW. You really wouldn't be?

As for the Friday-to-weekend projections, how is that too much? How would you project the weekend for a $60M Friday that didn't include either of the Thursday numbers? Wouldn't it be something like: 12 + 9 + 60 + 65 + 50?

MoS will drop on sat most likely

Wow didn't expect this to happen at all. And I would gladly admit I was wrong on the box office result in the end. However if not for the Walmart previews of 12M it might have been looking at less than 40M OD.I think it will sink like a rock next weekend though with MU and WWZ not to mention the poor critical reception might also hurt its legs tremendously.

Lots of extra salt on this order of crow I see. Edited by FTF
  • Like 2

Ths 45m Friday number could include the 12m sting.

It doesn't. Here is The Hollywood Reporter:

Man of Steel should earn $45 million to $46 million on Friday, including the $9 million in midnight earnings (the $12 million will be folded into the weekend gross).

I'm going to go as high as 

$12 million + $9 million + $55 million = $76 million for first 29 hours. (That's right $64 million for Friday opening)

This is as high as I can take it.