baumer

Monday #s (Guru)

I haven't even tried to read one of their articles in years. Thought they would have improved by now. But yeah they are pretty horrible.

For sports, I mainly follow tennis, and I can confidently say I know and can write articles about tennis way better than them.

• Like 1

I don't know why people pick on Lebron for flopping. Spurs are flop artists. Ginobli is well known for floppage.

but Lebron does it with great style and overreaction. He also likes to pout. The camera never even stays on Spurs players when they flop haha.

but Lebron does it with great style and overreaction. He also likes to pout. The camera never even stays on Spurs players when they flop haha.

They've been at it a lot longer and of course the camera will stay on Lebron.  Lebron needs to learn how to do the Kobe death stare.

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I don't know why people pick on Lebron for flopping. Spurs are flop artists. Ginobli is well known for floppage.

I know. It's so weird seeing everyone hate on Miami because I hate hate hate the Spurs. How have they become the underdogs? Have I mentioned I hate the Spurs? :(

I know. It's so weird seeing everyone hate on Miami because I hate hate hate the Spurs. How have they become the underdogs? Have I mentioned I hate the Spurs? :(

It's cool to hate Lebron now. LOL I don't mind the Spurs. Kudos to them for giving it another go in the finals.

Not for me...  :wacko:

Hmm... Interesting. It's not there for me for any theme but 1024. But, the screen I'm using right now is naturally 1024. So maybe it depends on what the natural resolution of your computer screen is? (I just made that up :lol: )

I've already seen most movies out right now, so I decided to see After Earth tonight.

Wow, was it a comedy? Because some of the folks in my audience were laughing. Seriously though, there were only really 3 or 4 really awful John Travolta-Battlefield Earth lines in it. The movie was entertaining enough I suppose and mercifully short.

Well, that's another one off the list.