baumer

Tues #s RTH

LOLOL And having his name in the trailers was enough for you!

It was enough for a lot of people, who admitted in polls that his name brought them in - with some even believing he directed it.

• Like 1

It was enough for a lot of people, who admitted in polls that his name brought them in - with some even believing he directed it.

Yeah I know. I'm just messing with Ed. Our resident unabashed self proclaimed Nolanite.

Yep. IM3 is a big success in spite of pissing a bunch of people off in the process.

it would havew pissed me off if it had another OTT asian villainPosted Image

had enough of ott russian ones

best twist ever I'll be forever grateful to Shane Black!

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 2

lol, I'm enjoying the meltdowns IM3 haters are having. Not a damn thing anyone can do at this point, it's a BO juggernaut. :D:D:D

Exactly.As a DC (and in particular a Batman fan) I find myself defending the movie.There's just no way one can explain away $1.2bn WW. Edited by Deathlife
  • Like 4

Exactly.As a DC (and in particular a Batman fan) I find myself defending the movie.There's just no way one can explain away $1.2bn WW.

Don't ask for it. Cause believe me, they can, in the stupidest ways possible too  :)

• Like 2

On Tuesday, Marvel's IRON MAN 3 joined the ultra-exclusive $400+M club. Worldwide total is now $1.2 billion.

There it is folks, 400M!!!!  :hiphiphoray:  :hiphiphoray:  :hiphiphoray:  :hiphiphoray:

Took a longer time than I thought. Predicted on June 9th. Still an achievement. Might finish with 405 M - 410 M depending on MU and TLR.

I'm thinking about seeing it as well

great average this weekend so maybe its worth seeing

Instead of arguing about im3 you people should go out and see before midnight. There were 4 people in my showing. Absolutely ridiculous lol.  

ppl totally should!

I know I'm gonna pathetically cry when i finally see it :wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1