Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Just going to leave MU/WWZ where I had them but MOS comes downMU 29.8-32,WWZ 25-27, MOS 12.5, TITE 4.2, NYSM 2.4, FF6 1.5, Purge 1.1, Intern 1.1, STID 900k, BR 700k

Thank you so much Rth. You're the best. :D

• Like 3

I was about to say my sixth sense is off good buddy. And good to been seen and find my BOM family.. Lets the good times role my friend. Are you shocked on the return of MOS despite coming off SR? Or was bettign this time it would give Superman his well deserved glory at the BO.. This will beat the unecessary reboot SM flick ,and double  the WW BO  of Xmen United,  SR and also  BB. :) Wow.

Despite coming off a flop.. MOS will almost make their worldwide bounties of the above domestically alone.. What a comback!!

Yea, I thought it was better then SR. Pretty good flick all together. I think the follow up has a chance to be great tho.

Just going to leave MU/WWZ where I had them but MOS comes downMU 29.8-32,WWZ 25-27, MOS 12.5, TITE 4.2, NYSM 2.4, FF6 1.5, Purge 1.1, Intern 1.1, STID 900k, BR 700k

Anything on IM3? :)

Edited by druv10
  • Like 3

Still very much awesome for MU and WWZ. Absolutely great.

Okay for MOS too. Could have a good jump tomorrow.

Incredible for TITE and NYSM. Over 100% jump for both

• Like 1

Whoa MOS comes down. Thought it would be more.

That MoS number isn't good. I don't see anyway it hits 50m this weekend.

Still, I am happy with the MU number. I would love it to hit the high end.

Edited by Empire University

wooo thx Rth :wub:  :wub: :wub:

yeah IM3 # will be appreciated

Is TITE # good????

Edit: saw Sam's response 

it is! :wave:

& Are ppl sure Mos is gonna beat ASM WW???

Edited by Leyla

Thanks rth for giving all of the numbers!

Thanks!Still good ranges for MU and WWZ.Look at them holdover jumps. NYSM at 100%. MoS is still damn good jump but looks like it'll be sub 50 now. Competition really did dig into it. Any IM3 number RTH?
  • Like 1

From 19 (or 17 depending on which part of the range) to 12.5

Oh Nikki :lol:

Not a good increase, but considering the two openers overperforming, makes sense I suppose. 14 would have been nice.

That MoS number isn't good. I don't see anyway it hits 50m this weekend.

Still, I am happy with the MU number. I would love it to hit the high end.

Oh Noo.. Dont be surprised if his numbers are off. In NY and Cali a whole mess of folks are going to see MOS again..And  I think it will be that way with alot of moviegoers. Its one of the cool choices if your not feeling MU and dont want your kids to see a horror flick. 50+M is happening.... Damn thee!!! :D