Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Guessing RTH had an update for Sat?

Anyone estimate what page it was on?  Or brief est of what was the est?

Sat

MU 29,WWZ 22.8,MOS 16.6,TITE 4.8,NYSM 3.2,FF6 2,Purge Intern STID 1.3,IM3(cause some will have a meltdown if I don't) 900k,Epic 700k,BR 620k

• Like 1

I like your confidence,you should share some with ED

Ed is not a true superman fan, giving up like that. Im taking off some of my friends Super Stripes lol.

The end is coming BKB when Avengers 2  gets crushed by  Juggernaut 2015.. I dont think he will be able to handle

it lol. Hah hah

Lol they spent 300M in total costs its going to reach 800+M WW or around there..Red seems your marvel love is showing ROFL.

And you obviously havent look at cinemascore both males and females giving MOS an B+ to A-.. So sorry the audiences are loving it.  Theres just alot of competition and Supes may still get 45-53M :)

It's been reported in trades  that the total costs were actually $225 million for the movie (I think this includes the interest due to the postponement) and $150 million for worldwide marketing, making the total costs around $375 and being WB's most expensive movie ever. I'll surely get a sequel but it needs to make more than $700 million to be in the black after the theatretical run. 

What kind of drop do you think it'll have?

Admittedly, it's drop probably won't be as good as TS3's but i could see a 25% drop to 12.5M, almost flat compared to friday. But that's still only 1M higher than yours anyway  :lol:. Good Saturday hold for MoS but that bad Fri number means a really uphill battle for MoS to have a good 2nd WE hold.

Ed is not a true superman fan, giving up like that. Im taking off some of my friends Super Stripes lol.

The end is coming BKB when Avengers 2  gets crushed by  Juggernaut 2015.. I dont think he will be able to handle

it lol. Hah hah

Fox is making a Juggernaut movie?

It's been reported in trades  that the total costs were actually $225 million for the movie (I think this includes the interest due to the postponement) and $150 million for worldwide marketing, making the total costs around $375 and being WB's most expensive movie ever. I'll surely get a sequel but it needs to make more than $700 million to be in the black after the theatretical run. 

Not at all its 175Millon -200M for Supes Marketing 130is and they got 160M taking off the totals costs from a promotiondeal

So total costs are even less. You should really read your trades more Cairo... Its even on  Wiki.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/man-of-steel-earns-three-quarters-of-production-cost-before-release-113061200716_1.html

New Superman movie 'Man of Steel' recovering three quarters of its total cost even before a single fan has laid eyes upon it.

If MOS follows GL, it will finish with 279 M. However, GL had a terrible July 4th weekend and lost a lot of theaters week after week. I don't see that happening with MOS. Expecting a 290 M - 305 M finish.

I'm not sure MU will be hitting 300m, as DM2 is going to hit it as hard as a film possibly can. But 275m would be fantastic and WOM is seemingly very strong compared to Pixars' latest installments, so who knows...