riczhang

Thursday Numbers MU 9.49M WWZ 5.63M MOS 3.92M NYSM Still above 1M (Actuals Pg. 6)

Wolverine is a 65 million opener waiting to happen, and I think that July and August have good depth.

Also, I'm very sad about WHD numbers, but I'm even more sad that I'm going to be reading endless diatribes about Tatum not being a huge draw (which he is) even though he was completely let down by marketing and OHF stealing the thunder from this movie. Same with Foxx. In time, they will prove themselves to be kings. In time. 

• Like 4

Wolverine is a 65 million opener waiting to happen, and I think that July and August have good depth.

Also, I'm very sad about WHD numbers, but I'm even more sad that I'm going to be reading endless diatribes about Tatum not being a huge draw (which he is) even though he was completely let down by marketing and OHF stealing the thunder from this movie. Same with Foxx. In time, they will prove themselves to be kings. In time. 

This, but I believe The Wolverine could gross more, if it has the right WOM. 

he has

Foxcatcher

22 jumpstreet

Jupiter ascending

22 granting hit

jupiter is wild card.