riczhang

Thursday Numbers MU 9.49M WWZ 5.63M MOS 3.92M NYSM Still above 1M (Actuals Pg. 6)

Alright, what should it be able to do this weekend with that kind of drop? Is $20 still at play? 

BO.com and BOM are both predicting over 20M for MOS and it's definetely on the table. 18M-19M would be quite alright too.

I hope MOS gets a nice bump this week so it can save some face and finish over 310M (over Superman II adjusted).

BO.com and BOM are both predicting over 20M for MOS and it's definetely on the table. 18M-19M would be quite alright too.

I hope MOS gets a nice bump this week so it can save some face and finish over 310M (over Superman II adjusted).

Well 50m was on the table last weekend. So you really can't go by their estimates.  Although, I do say it has a good chance at 20m. Just depends on how the Heat and WHD opens and WWZ holds.

II honestly thought the members here were smarter than this. Still looking at the first week daily drops of a movie to determine whether is falling fast or not he's just silly.

• Like 1

Will im3 reach 408 million?

I'd compare that chance to MoS hitting 300M with IM3 having a better chance.

Edited by #ED

Will im3 reach 408 million?

It will IMO. Will be at 405M and change after this weekend. Then 406M+ after next weekend. I think it can definitely manage 2M after that, not to mention there will be the dollar theaters run  :)

Posted Image

mos run is very similiar to prisoner of Azkaban

Just look at this chart of azkaban numbers compared to mos numbers

If it keeps a similar run; it will make make 40-60 million more than azkaban putting final between 279 and 299