#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

MU 17.2, +21%

TH 14.3,  +5%

WWZ 11.6, +30%

WHD 9.2, +1%

MOS 8.4, +40%

TITE 3.2,+23%

NYSM 2.2 +29%,

FF6 1, +40%

STID 725k +35%

,IM3 630k, +50%

• Like 1

I see all these number and they look all shiny and pretty with lots of +xx% etc.

I just wish I knew how to turn them into weekend and final total figures like the mages of the Box Office around here can

• Like 1

5. Man Of Steel 3D (:egendary/Warner Bros) Week 3 [Runs 4,131]Friday $5.9M, Saturday $8.2M, Weekend $20.5M, Cume $248.3MLook at that impressive +36% bounce from Friday to Saturday still indicating tremendous wannasee. But there’s stiff box office competition for Superman right now continuing into the Fourth Of July holiday.

Baumer, so Canada has a huge holiday today or Monday?

July 1st is our July 4th.  Its a good movie going day but like July 4th there is more going on like bbqs and fireworks and such so the Sunday holds might be slightly better but Monday will be pretty normal I think.  Too many other things to do.

July 1st is our July 4th.  Its a good movie going day but like July 4th there is more going on like bbqs and fireworks and such so the Sunday holds might be slightly better but Monday will be pretty normal I think.  Too many other things to do.

So some movies will get decent drops while others normal? Pretty good I guess. I was hoping we don't get disastrous Mondays because of the Holiday.

So some movies will get decent drops while others normal? Pretty good I guess. I was hoping we don't get disastrous Mondays because of the Holiday.

Canada wont have that big of an effect for Monday.  Our contribution is cheap Tuesday,  :)

• Like 1

5. Man Of Steel 3D (:egendary/Warner Bros) Week 3 [Runs 4,131]Friday $5.9M, Saturday $8.2M, Weekend $20.5M, Cume $248.3MLook at that impressive +36% bounce from Friday to Saturday still indicating tremendous wannasee. But there’s stiff box office competition for Superman right now continuing into the Fourth Of July holiday.

I hope MoS has enough firepower to cross $300M but LONE RANGER will take out some of its luster.

Lol @ some Pixar loonies earlier claimed 50M+ 2nd wkn for MU.

Well I want this to do big numbers other than sub-$300M most Pixar features end up with nowadays

(outside of TOY STORY). By Wednesday, the newcomers would take this out in a pretty big way. GA seems

to love the Minions Part 2.