Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2013 -- RESULTS PRESENTATION 4 PM PST/7 PM EST

I can think of three -- off the top of my head -- that I could plausibly accept as a single entity:

- LOTR

- Three Colors

- Ivan the Terrible

All the others basically come down to ric not wanting to make up his mind. :P

I also consider Godfather, Star Wars, Potter, Before series, and many more. 

Do you have a Top 20?

I think I'm pretty happy with this top 20:1 Titanic2 Cloud Atlas3 E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial4 Blade Runner5 Princess Mononoke6 Toy Story 27 Wall-E8 Chinatown9 The Silence of the Lambs10 Grave of the Fireflies11 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring12 Die Hard13 Raiders of the Lost Ark14 The Incredibles15 Shrek16 The Sixth Sense17 The Shawshank Redemption18 Terminator 2: Judgement Day19 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban20 The Empire Strikes Back
  • Like 2

I think I'm pretty happy with this top 20:1 Titanic2 Cloud Atlas3 E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial4 Blade Runner5 Princess Mononoke6 Toy Story 27 Wall-E8 Chinatown9 The Silence of the Lambs10 Grave of the Fireflies11 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring12 Die Hard13 Raiders of the Lost Ark14 The Incredibles15 Shrek16 The Sixth Sense17 The Shawshank Redemption18 Terminator 2: Judgement Day19 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban20 The Empire Strikes Back

You were supposed to PM it, but you were replying to my post so I'll count it.  :)

I refuse to break the films out on principle. If the films suffer, they suffer, but on principle I think it is unfair to do that. 

An easy solution would have been to rank them in order, so on your list Godfather would be GF1 #14, GF2 #15, GF3 #16, FOTR #59, TTT #60, and TROTK #61 etc...  And with the groupings this year you could have made sure they received the same amount of points.  Something to think about for next year.

Bring on the list - all I care about is that Pulp Fiction does not stay at #1 again this year ;)

• Like 2

An easy solution would have been to rank them in order, so on your list Godfather would be GF1 #14, GF2 #15, GF3 #16, FOTR #59, TTT #60, and TROTK #61 etc...  And with the groupings this year you could have made sure they received the same amount of points.  Something to think about for next year.

Bring on the list - all I care about is that Pulp Fiction does not stay at #1 again this year ;)

I second that.

• Like 3