baumer

Daily "ESTIMATES" as we know it might be a thing of the past

Is it really THAT important to have Daily estimates????

YES.

And I would do that.  I'd send RTH a $1.00 a month for his estimates.  If 30 of us did that, it might be worth his while.

• Like 1

YES. And I would do that.  I'd send RTH a $1.00 a month for his estimates.  If 30 of us did that, it might be worth his while.

How about Rth pm us the daily #s? He could tell 1 person and that person tells another and then we all know without the studios knowing......

How about Rth pm us the daily #s?He could tell 1 person and that person tells another and then we all know without the studios knowing......

He has nothing to do with the studios though, so I don't know why he hasn't posted them this week.

He has nothing to do with the studios though, so I don't know why he hasn't posted them this week.

It is Summer Time. He's at the beach.

• Like 2

He did post Tuesday numbers so clearly he's under no embargo. He probably didn't have the time because he has said, it takes quite a bit of time to extrapolate with the data. 

He did post Tuesday numbers so clearly he's under no embargo. He probably didn't have the time because he has said, it takes quite a bit of time to extrapolate with the data. 

I didn't see the Tuesday numbers by him.

I think the studios just don't feel like putting in the effort to do estimates when the actuals will end up .pretty similar a few hours later. With weekends (especially opening weekends), they want to get out in front of the story by bragging to Nikki about where the weekend is headed.

Oh, that makes a litter more sense to me

Still warm enough to go swimming.

And get eaten by a shark or a crocodile or stung by a scorpion.  

• Like 1

I didn't know he lives in Australia.

Yeah, he had been giving OS information for years especially Australia. Domestic only started with TA, where he put everyone to shame with his 80M OD projection.   :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

• Like 1