#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

TDK is a landmark film, one of the 25 best ever made imo.

Batman 89 is average

Batman Returns is almost as bad as Hellboy 2

Batman Forever was fun because of the amazing cast

Batman and Robin was hilariously bad

Batman Begins is almost as good as TDK

TDKR is almost as bad as Batman and Robin

We need a dislike button on here. I think I disagree with every single sentence you wrote in this post, lol.

• Like 6

I loved Forever as a kid. Kidman was hot, Two-Face was cool and Jim Carrey was funny.

It was the first movie I ever saw in theaters. Returns was my older brother's first film in theaters. 89 was my eldest's first.

I think I pulled the short end of the stick. But I liked it a lot at the time.

TDK is a landmark film, one of the 25 best ever made imo.

Batman 89 is average

Batman Returns is almost as bad as Hellboy 2

Batman Forever was fun because of the amazing cast

Batman and Robin was hilariously bad

Batman Begins is almost as good as TDK

TDKR is almost as bad as Batman and Robin

Posted Image

• Like 2

It was the first movie I ever saw in theaters. Returns was my older brother's first film in theaters. 89 was my eldest's first.

How old are you? First movies I remember seeing in the theater were B89 and Little Mermaid, both in 1989. I was 3.5 years old for B89 and 4 years old for Mermaid.

• Like 1

Its one of only two movies that I have seen more than once in the theaters. Saw it twice. :)

How old are you? First movies I remember seeing in the theater were B89 and Little Mermaid, both in 1989. I was 3.5 years old for B89 and 4 years old for Mermaid.

I am 23. I was just under 5 at the time. After that it was ID4 and then Batman and Robin.

Batman and Robin pretty much made me want to cry. The first movie I ever remember hating.

Edited by #MrPink of Steel

You definitely got the short end of the stick missing out on B89 and BR, not to mention BTAS. Returns and BTAS had some of the coolest toys ever. B89 had some cheaply made toys. Huge improvement a few years later.

I did grow up on the New Adventures of Batman and Robin/Superman. Also watched a ton of Batman Beyond as the years went by, so animation wise, I wasn't too deprived.

I did grow up on the New Adventures of Batman and Robin/Superman. Also watched a ton of Batman Beyond as the years went by, so animation wise, I wasn't too deprived.

You were and you didn't even know it. You missed out on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the original run of BTAS, X-Men, and Spider-Man.

You were and you didn't even know it. You missed out on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the original run of BTAS, X-Men, and Spider-Man.

I still recall watching X-Men and Spider-Man, though I'm sure they were mostly re-runs at that point. That Venom saga on Spider-Man made me a Spidey fan.

But as I got older, I was left with mostly Pokemon to watch. Lol.