#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Despite the not so good numbers, this is another weekend that is bigger than last year.

That will change next weekend. Unless The Conjuring pulls 50M, RED 2 pulls 25M, Turbo pulls 45M over the 5 day OW and RIPD surprises with 25M. And DM2, PR & GU2 have small drops.

That will change next weekend. Unless The Conjuring pulls 50M, RED 2 pulls 25M, Turbo pulls 45M over the 5 day OW and RIPD surprises with 25M. And DM2, PR & GU2 have small drops.

What's each film tracking at?

Hopefully Depp will go back to making normal movies.

Yeah, he is. Alice 2 and Pirates 5 are coming.

I do have to say that I am very excited for Transcendence.

Friday jumps for DM2 and especially MU was pathetic.  <_<

LOL...how do you figure.  You're the one who told me that jumps this late into summer are not that big for kids films.  

So which one is it?

• Like 1

Grown Ups 3 is coming. 

Then 4, 5, and 6. I always hear people bitch about sequels and they want more original projects but when more original tentpoles are made nobody supports them. This is why Hollywood loves sequels. They are guaranteed to make profits. I can just smh but if people want more sequels, they're gonna get them. 

• Like 2