mahnamahna

What Are the Biggest Oscar Snubs/Outrages?

Like you guys mentioned before leo not getting nominated for Django Unchained is just sad.

I was surprised how I enjoyed him much more than the winner. Both he & Jackson deserved to get in instead of Waltz

& obv Deakins loss to LoP :(

Wasn't it? Don't know the rules in that regard, tbh.

I'm not sure. But there are a lot of rules. A lot of songs are disqualified for having some unoriginal content (though Skyfall did make it past despite reusing some previous Bond song themes) or being the second cue of the credits. (Songs must be used in the body of the movie or be the first cue in the credits to be eligible)

I'm not sure. But there are a lot of rules. A lot of songs are disqualified for having some unoriginal content (though Skyfall did make it past despite reusing some previous Bond song themes) or being the second cue of the credits. (Songs must be used in the body of the movie or be the first cue in the credits to be eligible)

Thanks for the info. That's kind of a bummer if it didn't got a nom for failing one of those "rules". It was outstanding. (And dare I say "Breath Of Life" > "Skyfall")

Thanks for the info. That's kind of a bummer if it didn't got a nom for failing one of those "rules". It was outstanding. (And dare I say "Breath Of Life" > "Skyfall")

I didn't watch Snow White so I didn't know about that song. Just listened to it. Totally deserved to be in and win. Agreed, Breath of Life > Skyfall.