Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Just now, Durden said:

Unpopular (?) opinion: first trilogy, The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift >>> everything that came after.

Brian and Roman > Brian and Dom

the-fast-and-furious-crew-remember-paul-

Yes, that is an unpopular opinion.

Its an epic picture though.  I'm hongry.

2 minutes ago, Durden said:

Unpopular (?) opinion: first trilogy, The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift >>> everything that came after.

Brian and Roman > Brian and Dom

the-fast-and-furious-crew-remember-paul-

I agree with Brian/Roman > Brian/Dom but Fast Five is definitely the best of the franchise in my eyes. Six and Seven weren't as good but I think they edge out the original trio. Fast 4 is the ugly stepchild of the franchise and was all around garbage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I agree with Brian/Roman > Brian/Dom but Fast Five is definitely the best of the franchise in my eyes. Six and Seven weren't as good but I think they edge out the original trio. Fast 4 is the ugly stepchild of the franchise and was all around garbage.

Fast Five and Furious 6 are not bad, but i love Han and Tokyo Drift is the summary of the franchise for me, at least when was created. The arrival in a new world, the action scenes, the songs... and the best car:

eef051aa4d43b8b624777657affd833a.jpg

• Like 1

Lucas Black is astoundingly terrible in Tokyo Drift, I think the first 20 times I watched it I was too blinded by the southern accent and its hilarity to understand.

Tokyo Drift is much better than it has any right to be...but it's pretty rough.

• Like 8

Just now, MrPink said:

Lucas Black is astoundingly terrible in Tokyo Drift, I think the first 20 times I watched it I was too blinded by the southern accent and its hilarity to understand.

Lucas Black is so incredibly bad that it actually loops all the way right round into being great.

• Like 5

Just now, aabattery said:

Lucas Black is so incredibly bad that it actually loops all the way right round into being great.

I about pissed my pants with laughter when he asks the Yakuza boss to do a race to settle the score, with a straight face.

"She was checking out...mah ride"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Also, this is kinda like the motto of the franchise these days. Do something incredibly stupid, loop it around to being great.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Its a movie that drifts right past it's terrible lead and is still entertaining.

BRING BACK CAR TALK.

• Like 2