Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

29 minutes ago, rayjulio said:

i mean i already watched, to be fair its true there is that scene.

That scene entirely will be cut/censored for nudity, they changed the rating to UA. the person in the tweet saw it in new york

Edited by Bobzaruni
  • Heart 1

On 7/17/2023 at 5:45 PM, Issac Newton said:

Barbenheimer PIC OD PS 116K

Oppenheimer - 90K OD PS

Barbie - 16K OD PS

Officially Opens on FRI i.e. 21st July 

Oppenheimer - 235K OD PS

Barbie - 95K OD PS

— Recent OD PS —

MI7 (126K OD PS)

Fast X (80K OD PS)

ATSV (40K OD PS)

Edited by Issac Newton

Hollywood Dominates: Oppenheimer Outstanding - Barbie Good

The last two months has seen Hollywood give two HITS in India with Fast X and Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning though despite proving solid HITS the numbers may be seen a little bit on the lower side considering the franchise value of the two films. But this week there is a total outperformance with Oppenheimer which has opened better that both the established franchises in the places where bulk of the collections come for Hollywood.

There is only a Hindi dubbed version for the film and the opening here is so so and not much of a release but the English version is simply outstanding and far better than the likes of Fast X and Mission. In fact at some cinemas the opening is comparable to Avatar - The Way Of Water. It is the brand value of director Christopher Nolan at play here with the class audiences of major centres. The better cinemas of places like Lucknow and Nagpur are also managing to up a very good show in the English version. The opening day collections are likely to be best of the year for Hollywood and that too without much of a dubbed release.

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7877

On 7/21/2023 at 3:55 AM, upriser7 said:

Probably the most interesting project of Prabhas since Baahubali

That was better than expected ngl. I saw the trailer expecting bad VFX after the poster debacle but the VfX was good by Indian standards. Judging by the like/dislike ratio on youtube it seems the public also has the same opinion. 

Oppenheimer tickets at the IMAX nearest to me is 1600 (20 USD) for middle seats and 2500 (30 USD) for recliners at the back. Even for the morning shows. Like fuck I am paying that! Thats more than IMAX tickets in US/Can. Unsurprisingly its almost fully booked for the weekend and more than half booked for the weekdays/next weekend. Had to cancel plans for Oppenheimer this weekend and it seems like gonna have to cancel next weekend too. The prices are outrageous 

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Oppenheimer tickets at the IMAX nearest to me is 1600 (20 USD) for middle seats and 2500 (30 USD) for recliners at the back. Even for the morning shows. Like fuck I am paying that! Thats more than IMAX tickets in US/Can. Unsurprisingly its almost fully booked for the weekend and more than half booked for the weekdays/next weekend. Had to cancel plans for Oppenheimer this weekend and it seems like gonna have to cancel next weekend too. The prices are outrageous 

Gotta wait for 3rd week or so before price gets slashed. Same thing happened with Avatar. Fucking expensive 

• Like 1

The top ten opening days for Hollywood in India are as follows:

1. Avengers: Endgame - Rs. 64.50 crores
  2. Avatar: The Way of Water - Rs. 48.80 crores
  3. Avengers: Infinity War - Rs. 40.50 crores
  4. Spider-man: No Way Home - Rs. 39.40 crores
  5. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Rs. 34.50 crores
  6. Thor: Love and Thunder - Rs. 22.40 crores
  7. Furious 7 - Rs. 16.75 crores
  8. Oppenheimer - Rs. 16.50 crores approx
  9. Captain Marvel - Rs. 15.60 crores
  10. Fast X - Rs. 14.80 crores

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/top-hollywood-first-days-in-india-christopher-nolans-oppenheimer-eighth-ahead-of-fast-x-mission-impossible-1231376

• Like 3