Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: MILLERS (3.175m Estimate)

Wait... what's Paranoia? How did a movie with Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman totally slip under my radar?

Go watch the trailer. I think you would want it back under your radar after that. Edited by Sam
  • Like 8

I put this in the weekend thread-but a lot of kids started school this week here. It starts earlier and earlier every year! We use to be the only state that started in August. Before long school will start in July! :P:lol: 

School started two weeks ago across a large part of middle Tennessee. 

BoxOffice@BoxOffice 27m

THE WOLVERINE: $0.915M Wednesday / $115.21M Domestic Total / 2,867 Locations / $319 Location Avg. #TheWolverine

PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS: $1.56M Wednesday / $29.12M Domestic Total / 3,301 Locations

BoxOffice@BoxOffice 21m

WE'RE THE MILLERS: $3.17M Wednesday / $48.79M Domestic Total / 3,260 Locations / $973 Location Avg. #WereTheMillers

BoxOffice@BoxOffice 7m

PLANES: $2.135M Wednesday / $29.94M Domestic Total / 3,702 Locations / $577 Location Avg. #Planes

• Like 1

Wolverine: 915,187

With that TW is set to pass NYSM on the summer/yearly chart. 

It should hopefully pass The Conjuring as well and GrownUps 2 pending theater loss.

Placing it in the top 12 of Summer fare most likely. Meaning 1/4 of the summer top 12 would be a comic book action film. 

Yeah school starts for me on Monday  :angry: lol

Still, We're the Millers and even Planes seem to be holding up quite well. I'd even say Elysium isn't doing horrendously, but still a disappointment.

The Conjuring will get to about $140 million when all's said and done while Grown Ups 2 will get around $135 million and probably get Adam Sandler a few more paychecks. 

The Wolverine will probably end up with the same as Grown Ups 2... 2 Guns will get $70 million, Smurfs 2 will hold well enough to get between $70 million and $80 million. Pacific Rim will inch past $100 million right on the nose

Despicable Me 2 will get past $350 million by August 23 and maybe $355 million before Labor Day!! 

While The Butler seems poised for success, the other new releases are wildcards 

Edited by mahnamahna