chasmmi

Box Office League - the play offs are almost here!!

Oh, I didn't realize I got a bye-week this time. LOL, thank god (my GRAVITY predict was sub-40).

Actually, you had a match against Tawasal, who isn't playing 

......... Telemachos v Tawasal .........

I'm guessing that all players who have faced Tawasal have got that match removed from their records.

Yep, it has been explained for me.

Tawasal's non-entry means that each week now, two players essentially don't have a partner and thus have a game in hand.

By the end of the game this will even out of course but as with most league situations, games in hand can only be a good thing as you cannot lose points with the extra game. :)

• Like 1

Pos Player Play Win Draw Lose GF GA GD Points
1 Grim22 3 3 0 0 21 9 12 9
2 Telemachos 3 3 0 0 19 8 11 9
3 CHD 4 3 0 1 27 19 8 9
4 Filmovie 4 2 1 1 28 16 12 7
5 Goffe 3 2 0 1 23 17 6 6
6 Films 3 2 0 1 20 15 5 6
7 Baumer 3 2 0 1 14 13 1 6
8 Kingkong 3 2 0 1 14 14 0 6
9 Blankments 3 1 1 1 14 18 -4 4
10 Alisson23 4 1 0 3 21 23 -2 3
11 Ruthie 4 1 0 3 14 23 -9 3
12 Godzilla**  3 1 0 2 11 20 -9 3
13 Mahnamahna 4 0 0 4 19 30 -11 0
14 Glassfairy 4 0 0 4 12 32 -20 0

And this weeks upcoming fixtures:

Week 5 ......................

......... Grim22 v Glassfairy .........

......... Godzilla v Goffe .........

......... Blankments v Ruthie .........

......... Telemachos v Baumer .........

......... Filmovie v Mahnamahna .........

......... Kingkong v Alisson23 .........

And the players with a rest week this week are:

CHD

Films

New questions will be posted and sent within the half hour I expect

Clones:  Do you fear the masked man?  Or do you just walk up to him and say, Dude, let's party bud.  Let's get some cool suds, some tasty waves and hang ten together?  Well, if you're like me, you just offer than masked dude a Five Hour Energy shot.  In the middle of the day when your winding down bro, you need that 5 hour energy.  Take it from me, Jim (tele) Rome.  And rack him!

Edited by Halloweenbaumer
  • Like 1

What about Baumer? Baumer, of course, made a lot of noise, made a lot of waves, caught some attention to himself. The guy went from being an anonymous poster to a guy that everybody was talking about and part of that was for all the junk that he was talking and part of that was for saying that TDKR sucks and part of that was for him hating on CITIZEN KANE. Part of that was for the way he showed up and was champing his gums about how under-rated RUNNER RUNNER was. So, there was all that going on and he was a major topic for several weeks. Then comes word that he reportedly was trashing LAWRENCE OF ARABIA. So we have to wait and see what’s true and what’s not. If in fact that’s true, this guy’s got major problems. That’s a bad deal for him. Bad for him, bad for the forum, but mostly bad for him. If he did trash LAWRENCE, then he’s probably looking at a lengthy suspension. A suspension that could run 9 months to a year and that’s at the worst possible time. Never good to be suspended for a year, but this guy couldn’t be any more prominent, couldn’t be any hotter, couldn’t be any more prevalent, this is his time to strike, to get paid, to continue to make a name for himself. And he could get shut down for 9 months to a year. That would mean no rematch for the Summer Game.

I mean, look at him. Dude wears a hockey mask on his grill. Dude thinks he's some sort of immortal killer, walking around with that butter knife in his hand. I think he's maybe taken the hippie lettuce a few too many times. I think it's time for him to nut up or shut up.

• Like 2

The marquee matchup of the league stage. I guess winner gets bragging rights.

In Theory if other results go a certain way, the winner of that match could go top. (Although in Baumer's case it would require him to beat Tele by at least 11 goals)