chasmmi

Box Office League - the play offs are almost here!!

Awesome.If it gets much bigger there may have to be two pools with the top x in each advancing to the playoffs!Obviously I'm open to suggestions/comments but I would imagine that if we hit 16 players then two groups of 8 and a roughly 10 week long season is preferable to 1 group of 16 and a close to 20 week long season.I may make a poll closer to the date if the numbers keep getting bigger.thanks all for the support too :)

• Like 1

And another 2 brave soldiers take the plunge. :)

I will send out confirmation PMs to everyone who enters on Monday or Tuesday.

New entrants will still be welcome until I return from Singapore (September 16th)

and then I will create the fixture list and first weeks questions hopefully by September 18th in time for the weekend of the 21st.

• Like 1

And another 2 brave soldiers take the plunge. :)

I will send out confirmation PMs to everyone who enters on Monday or Tuesday.

New entrants will still be welcome until I return from Singapore (September 16th)

and then I will create the fixture list and first weeks questions hopefully by September 18th in time for the weekend of the 21st.

SQUEE!

Right,

so I have hopefully sent confirmation messages to all players.

All you need do is PM me a postive reply by Sunday evening.

If I did somehow leave anyone out, I'm sorry and please PM me my mistake and you'll be added.

Same deal with any new players wanting to register tween now and Sunday night.

Update from Incheon Airport:

13 out of the 15 interested players have already confirmed with still 4 days or so to go till the deadline.

Still plenty of time for any other new interested parties to scrape in.

BE aware that any lateness in my responses are due to being in Singapore and not because I was hoping that you wouldn't sign up :)

Fun fact from Incheon Airport:

It apparently takes no less than 17 assistants to sell me a bottle of cognac I already knew I wanted.

• Like 1

Ok so the final Entry list is: Final Confirmed Entry List FilmsCHDGodzillaAlisson23King KongRuthieGoffeBlankmentsTelemachosGrim22FilmovieBaumerTawasalGlass FairyMahnamahna Thanks all for entering and the first round of Questions will appear very shortly I hope.As for fixture lists and the such, well they can all be found Here

Edited by chasmmi