#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

Good one.

Hey Jack is that Lordi group a big deal in Finland. I got reminded of them cos someone called Lorde has the #1 song right now on Billboard and I got whoever that is confused with Lordi. The fuck is the deal with those guys?

Hey Jack is that Lordi group a big deal in Finland. I got reminded of them cos someone called Lorde has the #1 song right now on Billboard and I got whoever that is confused with Lordi. The fuck is the deal with those guys?

Sure they were a big deal when they won the Eurovision song contest but nobody cares anymore. The gimmick wore off.

Edited by Jack Nevada

You wouldn't want to see my review. It'd probably be me ranting for 4 paragraphs about the fact that Tipsy isn't actually featured in the movie.

But what about JT and the Batfleck?

I'm biased but my mom makes kick ass home made chocolate chip cookies. One time she gave me some to take home a small Tupperware container, maybe 6-8 cookies. I live 15 minutes from my parents. The cookies were gone by the time I pulled into my driveway. Now, if she gives them to me I put them in the trunk of my car

• Like 4

Random comment: Daffy Duck was much cooler when he was all zany and not mean. Old Daddy is my favorite cartoon character.

That new(ish) Looney Tunes show they got on is some bullshit. Putting those characters in typical sitcom environment with typical sitcom plots. The fuck is the point?

• Like 2

I've always been more of a Donald Duck guy. I dont mean to keep bringing this stuff up, but Donald Duck is big shit in Finland. Like huge.

I've always thought Daffy was funnier cos in general the old Looney Tunes stuff was just smarter and funnier than the old Disney stuff w/ Donald and Goofy and Mickey and what have you.

• Like 2

I've always thought Daffy was funnier cos in general the old Looney Tunes stuff was just smarter and funnier than the old Disney stuff w/ Donald and Goofy and Mickey and what have you.

I do like Goofy. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1